Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
ok so lebron isnt not bad at all at defense and he had 30 points, 7 rebounds and 7 assists per game... kobe had 28 points, 5 assists and 6 rebounds... he might be a little better defender but lebron is still good at defense... also lebron is only 23... kobe has been in the league 12 years and lebron has been here for 5 and hes already doing better... also kobe doesnt shoot 85% from the FT line...

Lebron is what I call a stat player. Being a stat player doesn't exactly make you great, look at Allen Iverson. He's a perfect example. Lebron isn't a horrible defender, but Kobe was a defensive player of the year candidate, and came in 5th. Do you know how rare that is? DPOTY usually consist of big men, Kobe is 6'6. If ou want good stats, well by all means go with Lebron, who still doesn't have a fluent jumper. If you want a proven winner, go with Kobe.

Lebron still has the chance to be the greatest though, he's still young and has a lot of years left. It still remains to be seen, will he win championships and MVP trophy's, or will he be an Allen Iverson type of player who has great stats, but isnt a winner?

KenFan4life

Reaction score
PFFFTTT!!!

ya ' all know what i shay-'bout dee N-B-to tha mutha F'n -A!?!

I SAY if it ain't got Shaq in it then it ain't SIzzz-HIT!!!

Enigma22

Reaction score
lebron is almost definitely gonna win a few mvp awards in his career... he was 4th in the running this year and he was 2nd last year... hes not an amazing shooter but hes a lot better then he used to be and hes getting to have a good outside shot... also he just needs a consistent second good man to win a championship which kobe has in gasol and he had before in shaq when he won his championships before...

Rell

Reaction score
Now Chris Paul, I consider elite. Because he can not only score, and dish out assist, but he can defend. Defense is the key, why do you think MJ is considered the G.O.A.T.? Sure he was one of the best scorers ever, but he had to ability to shut people down.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i hate chris paul but hes a top 10 player in the league imo... maybe top 5 or 6 even... and ya jordan was an amazing defender and scorer... no one will ever reach his level...

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
end of 1st half.
the magic are dominating this game.
they have been scoring the ball constantly through layups and free throws.
but you never know if the pistons can come back...
but i think we got total control of this game :thumb_yello:

Enigma22

Reaction score
i think the pistons will win that series but the magic will win tonight... i watched the second quarter and they seemed to be in control...

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Bulls comin' back next year. Had a bad year but its cool. They comin' back

HHHforever

Reaction score
lebron still better then kobe... it was only one game and he still almost had a triple double... he had 12 points, 9 rebounds and 9 assists... so its not that bad of a game... its just bad for him...

Give me a fucking break. This is what pisses me off about LeBron fans. According to them he NEVER has a bad game. The dude was 2-18 from the field for 11% shooting, yes you read that correctly. On top of that he 10 fucking turnovers. If Kobe did that the LeBron fans would be nailing him to the cross for shooting so poorly and turning the ball over. I mean the rebounds and assists are nice, but when you shoot 11% from the field and have 10 turnovers in a playoff game and you're the best player on your team that is not only an utterly awful performance, but a choke job. He missed 4 shots in the last 55 seconds of the game! Mr. 4th quarter? Bull shit, Mr. 4th quarter is the MVP of the NBA: Kobe Bryant

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^LeBron almost had a quadrouple double, lol.

12 Points, 10 Turnovers, 9 rebounds, 9 assists

Edit - Also, your both wrong. Mr. 4th quarter is Agent Zero, Gilbert Areneas

Rell

Reaction score
Best 4th quarter player = Baron Davis imo

Lebron avereged the most 4th quarter points this season, but that stat is faulty. For one, the elite players like Kobe Bryant and Chris Paul, had their teams in position to win in the 4th quarter more often than not, which leads to less shots from them. Lebron's Cavs lost 37 games, so obviously he was relied on during the 4th quarter for the majority of their games.

Enigma22

Reaction score
rell idk about baron davis but ur right that lebron is relied on way to much in the 4th quarter...

and hhhforever lebron did have a bad game but he still almost had the triple double... it was still terrible shooting and way to many turnovers tho...