Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
no i never said it was a fluke. i said with out yao and skip there is no way they are gonna beat the jazz in a 7 game series.

PeepShow

The way you said the Rockets have 'no shot' sure seemed like you meant that they aren't very good. Sure, you are probably right, and the Jazz will most likely win the series, but the way it was said was kind of questioning.

Anyways....

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
how is saying they have no shot questionable? if i thought the rockets were terrible i would say they suck and are gonna get blown out by the jazz. but i just said they have no shot.

don't get me wrong, houston is my second favorite team but without yao and skip they are not winning a 7 game series against the jazz. now where in that last sentance did i say the suck? i'm just stating the obvious.

HHHforever

Reaction score
They are going to get swept now. I can't see how they'll win any games in Utah, the toughest place to play in the NBA they only lost 4 games the whole season there, when they can't even win a game at home. Poor T-Mac.

PeepShow

how is saying they have no shot questionable? if i thought the rockets were terrible i would say they suck and are gonna get blown out by the jazz. but i just said they have no shot.

don't get me wrong, houston is my second favorite team but without yao and skip they are not winning a 7 game series against the jazz. now where in that last sentance did i say the suck? i'm just stating the obvious.

Where did I say you said they sucked? Way to read what I put. I said it LOOKED LIKE you were saying they weren't very good, which is alright to say I guess w/out Yao, but considering they won 21 straight, they couldn't be THAT bad.

Do you understand that now?

Soulpower

Two great games tonight.

I think the both the Mavs and Suns will tie their respective series. I will admit, I'm a bit pissed that I won't be able to watch the Magic-Raptors game. Stupid NBATV!

PeepShow

The Raptors should be banned from the playoffs, seriously.

Also:

ESPN.com said:
Former New York Knicks coach Isiah Thomas has been banned from having any contact with members of the team as part of his reassignment agreement with team president Donnie Walsh, the New York Daily News reported, citing a team source.

It's like he's a child. I actually feel quite bad for the dude.

Well, kinda.

Rell

Reaction score
:laugh: The Knicks are going to interview Brian Shaw for the head coaching job.

Soulpower

Damn, I suck at making picks. Both Dallas and Phoenix lost. And of course, the best game last night was the one we didn't see between the Magic and the Raptors.

Dwight Howard just killing cats! 27 and 20.. That'll help your team win every time.

Soulpower

*Yawn* Another easy, sleezy, off the heezy win for the Sextroit GREATONS!

Edit:This is some funny shit!

[yt]ne247IpUMpw[/yt]