Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

Did Bynum start? Because its about damn time, he started. Farmar is another guy who SHOULD be starting, but continues to play well off the bench.

Tony Parker killed the Hawks scoring somethin like 35 points and adding 9 assists. I was surprised by the Bucks beating Cleveland... Until I saw the highlights of Redd going nuts on the Cavs. And of course the game of the night. Dallas and Toronto. The Raptors were winning by about 20 in the second quarter... and lost!

Nowitzki remember that he's the MVP and scored 12 of his 32 points in the last minute and a half of the 3rd Quarter.

Here's the line-up for tonight! My picks in bold.

Washington @ Charolette
Golden State @ Boston
Atlanta @ Miami
Dallas @ Houston
New York @ Detroit
L.A. Lakers @ Milwaukee
Toronto @ Memphis
Indiana @ New Orleans
Cleveland @ Minnesota
Orlando @ San Antonio
Sacramento @ Phoenix
New Jersey @ Portland
Denver @ L.A. Clippers

Orlando vs Spurs looks to be the best game tonight. And Detroit.... YOU BETTER NOT LOSE TO THE NEW YORK KNICKS!!

Rell

Reaction score
What do you think is the biggest surprise this year? I'd go with either how good the Hornets are, or how bad the Bulls are. Everyone expected the Bulls to come out of the East this year, they'll be lucky if they even make the playoffs. Hate to bring up the Lakers again :p but with the Kobe trade talk, who thought they would actually be a good team.

PeepShow

Orlando vs Spurs looks to be the best game tonight. And Detroit.... YOU BETTER NOT LOSE TO THE NEW YORK KNICKS!!

I heard that Joe Dumars is planning to blackmail the whole front office and the rest of the team if he loses to the knicks! >_>

Rell

Reaction score
lol Whats up with Steph anyway, I heard he had dirt on Isiah

Rell

Reaction score
I dont think that big ass head could fit in a hole, seriously, have you seen his head?

Remember that cartoon, Wayne head :rofl:

Soulpower

The Knicks are easily the biggest surprise this year. Sure, they suck when it comes to playing and winning basketball games. BUt you have to admit they're the most entertaining franchise in sports.... Even if its for all the wrong reasons >_>

Edit:Gilbert Arenas out for three months after getting surgery on his knee...again.

Soulpower

Quick starts for a couple of players tonight!

Billups with 10 assists in 12 minutes, and my boy, Andrew Bynum with 10 boards in 11 minutes... Also, lol at the Knicks.

Rell

Reaction score
I love Bynum, but Farmar is my boy. I call him the big ear beast.

PeepShow

The Knicks are easily the biggest surprise this year. Sure, they suck when it comes to playing and winning basketball games. BUt you have to admit they're the most entertaining franchise in sports.... Even if its for all the wrong reasons >_>

umad.jpg

>_>

Rell

Reaction score
lmao

The Lakers lost to the bucks AGAIN. We never beat the bucks, its weird but we always lose to them.

PeepShow

LMAO, wow. Did anyone catch the Suns game? 47 points in the first quarter and 80 by halftime. I would that is just a good ole fashion beat down.

Rell

Reaction score
meh the Lakers beat the Suns by 24, 73 bench points :p

circle

Reaction score
I agree with soulpower. The knicks are the biggest surprise of the year. So much drama!

It's too early for me to say which team is going to surprise people. I'm still amazed that Boston and Orlando are doing well so far, and the Nuggets