Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
Im not sure exactly why he is unhappy, all ESPN said was that he is not happy and would like to be moved, problem is he has a big contract due to make I think 17 million next year. I think Nocioni would be part of the package involved in the trade for Marion assuming it actually happens. Maybe Nocioni, Wallace, or Tyrus Thomas then maybe a draft pick swap or something. The reason I say Wallace is because he has a similar contract to Marion. Just like everyone else Marion might change his mind and decide to stay.

ESPN just reported a couple of more teams interested in Marion, the Celtics, and the Pistons. The Pistons are willing to offer Rasheed Wallace for Marion, whereas the Celtics are offering a first round pick.

phantomgerald

if the bulls trade wallace and nocioni for marion, i think it could work. rasheed wallace for marion i think would not be beneficial for both teams. the suns would be picking up a player who has discipline issues, and the pistons would have a huge hit on its cap. and marion is worth at least a top five pick so i don't think they'll accept the celtic's pick

Defiant One

Reaction score
I think the Celtics first Round pick might be number 5 but i'm not sure though. I think he is a great player, but to me its obvious the Suns have to do something to get over the hump, cuz the last few years they run into The Mavericks or Spurs and get bounced out of the playoffs. The guy who supposedly makes them "better" is getting up there in age. Steve Nash is probally not in his prime anymore, how many more monster years can he have? With Steve Nash they're a win now team, and the last couple of years havent won.

phantomgerald

the thing is that marion have potential to be the #1 star or the #2 star but with amare and nash, he's #3 and that is why i think he is unhappy.

maybe the lakers should consider trading for him. a deal with kwame brown and lamar odom should settle it. maybe throw in a draft pick

cleveland is keeping it close but it seems SA still might pull this one off

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking thats why hes unhappy but I wasn't sure. If Kobe got Marion that'd make him happy.

Yeah The Spurs take game 3 with a final core of 75-72, going up 3-0. I thought if the Cavs were gonna win a game it'd be that one. I think I should say no team has come back from a 0-3 deficit to win a series, but you already know that. With that being said the Spurs are NBA Champions.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Sorry for the double post.

San Antonio Spurs are the NBA Champions. No real surprises, they sweep LeBron and his backup dancers. The story of this series LeBron sucked, and when he passed to his teammates they couldnt knock down their shots. 4 Titles in nine years, a true Dyansty.

circle

Reaction score
I agree with you there...Congrats to the Spurs...I know they don't get enough respect, but truly they have done something that a lot of NBA teams dream of doing

phantomgerald

it isn't exactly lebron's fault. maybe in game one and two the inexperience showed, but i thought he stepped it up in game three. i'm disappointed in gibson, illguskas,varejao and the likes

Defiant One

Reaction score
LeBron was 10/30 in game 4, missing many layups. He has no outside shot, the best players in the game have the mid-long range jumper in their arsenal, D-Wade, Kobe, Nash, Dirk, T-Mac, Kidd, Billups and so on. LeBron wasnt respected from the outside and they basically allowed him to shoot 3s whenever, but he couldnt knock them down. With that being said his supporting cast sucked more than him, and if they made some of their shots they might've been able to win a game or two.

phantomgerald

yeah, i felt that the cavs were relying too much on him to pull them out of the mess the way he did in the pistons series, bbut he's just a 22 year old kid and thats putting way too much pressure on him.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Too much pressure? maybe but when he said he wants to be a global icon, he asked for that pressure. To me The Cavs were just a good team, not a great one. If they were in the west they'd be 7th at best. They were just out matched, plain and simple and even if LeBron had a help they only would've won a couple of games. There was just noway they were gonna beat the Spurs.

circle

Reaction score
To defend Lebron...although its going to be a pathetic attempt

Lebron is only 22 years old, and has never been this far nor his team. He needs to use this as a learning experience.

Finally they need to get rid of Larry Hughes...he is absolutely been worthless in Cleveland

phantomgerald

yeah he's never lived up to his potential. to be brutally honest, cleveland has alot of people who take up alot of cap space that they should get rid of. eric snow, damon jones, larry hughes and if he played the way he did in the finals, illguskas and then get another #2 option, like jason terry and give pavlovic, varejao and gibson their chance

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah only people they should keep around LeBron are Gooden, Varejao, Gibson, and Pavlovic, everybody has to go. Gooden, is a Boozer type of player, protects the rim, rebounds, and is capable of giving you 20 points and 10 rebounds or so. Varejao as much as I can't stand him, hes an energy guy, who always goes after loose balls. Gibson is developing nicely, he isnt a true PG but he may turn into one. Pavlovic was knocking down shots throughout the playoffs, and he can drive to the basket. Everyone else was absolutely worthless.

P.O.U.N.C.E

Reaction score
Damn lol going back to the WCF when the Jazz got the bad calls in Game 4, I just think that The Spurs got an easy slip this year. Not that the refs is the excuse for them winning the big poppa but it sure did Help out.

Official Steve Javie made some bogus ass calls on the Jazz in game 4 against the Spurs. That game was going to be one of the best games of the YEAR if the refs didnt fuck with it. I mean after Boozer's HUGE Block on Duncan the Jazz looked to be in total dominance of the game. A few technicals later and the Jazz were down big.

But yes, AK47 needs to step up. But he has became a locker room cancer. Deron Williams and Carlos Boozer has said that there were a few Jazz players that were on VACATION BEFORE the series was over. Andrei said in a press conference that the Jazz wouldn't beat the Spurs, and this had a lot of rage coming in from the Jazz fans, and the locker room.

Andrei could be traded this off season, dont be shocked if he is. But the problem is his big contract, and his lackluster play. He has lost all confidence and seems to only be playing for himself, and not for the team.

I am a big UT JAZZ Fan, and I get all the news and information from sport sites so I know what I am saying. The Jazz though should trade Andrei, and let the man that was coming off the bench do their dirty work next year, PAUL MILLSAP. The guy is a straight up beast. They need to get an athletic 2guard for next season, that is what killed them this year against all the guards that drilled 50 on them like Bryant, Allen and Arenas...Michael Redd too.

Cant wait for the next season to start.