Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

it's not going to be enough to let cleveland take the trophy home. what you guys think about the kobe situation

Defiant One

Reaction score
As far as Kobe goes I agree with him 100%. The mangement screwed him and made him take the blame for it all. Mangement made the tabloids feel as though Kobe demanded Shaq be traded or something when it wasnt the case. They traded away his dynasty because they werent willing to pay an aging Shaq Superstar money. Now he could have stopped the Shaq trade but he was immature then and wanted to have a Shaqless team and prove he could do it all by himself. Magement promised Kobe a contender right away. Now three years later a more mature Kobe realizes the grass isnt always greener, he realizes he made a mistake by not demanding Shaq stay, The Lakers are still irrelevant, struggle to make to the playoffs and settle for a first round exit, with a sub-par supporting cast, and no sign of it improving. The Lakers could have gotten Baron Davis, Carlos Boozer, and Jason Kidd. They traded away Kobe's best friend Caron Butler (a 20 point scorer) for Kwame Brown nuff said.

Soulpower

Unless there's a huge meltdown by the Spurs, it looks like they'll go up 1-0 on the Cavaliers. Lebron James has simply been shut down! He has 6 points on 2 of 13 shooting from the field.

Defiant One

Reaction score
SP was correct Spurs take game 1 85-76, the Spurs took it to them on both ends of the floor. I think this series goes 6 games max, with the Spurs winning in the end.

phantomgerald

yeah a five game series is what i'm guessing. cleveland need one more superstar, maybe jason kidd to complement lebron

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah all of the best teams have more than one star player. The Cavs are simply a one player team. Larry Huges was a star with the Wizards but since becoming a Cavalier he is non existent. The only reason they can even somewhat hang with the Spurs is do their is cuz of their Defense, (and flopping of course).

phantomgerald

yeah spurs have way too much star power for the cavs to hold down. lebron really got to step it up if the cavs want to take a game from this series

Defiant One

Reaction score
Game 2 goes to who??? Surprise surprise The Spurs 103-92 Don't let the score fool you it wasnt that close. They opened it up in the second and third but two games in a row let them back in it in the fourth. Yet again I still maintain the Spurs in no more than 6, maybe even 5. The Cavs are that bad, and The Spurs are that good.

phantomgerald

the cavs definately looked lost the entire match you could just tell on the player's faces. they did well to close the gap from 29 to 11 though, and lebron got to step up. he looked very ordinary in that match

Defiant One

Reaction score
He got 25 points but none made an impact on the game. Game 3 should be interesting cuz the cav role-players will play better at home, and its a must win for Cleveland. If the Cavs are gonna win a game in this series it will be Game 3, but I wouldnt be shocked if the Spurs stole that one to burie Cleveland.

phantomgerald

its do or die for cleveland.

Gilbert arenas is planning to opt out of his contract after next year. with that in mind, do you think the wizards should try to trade him?

Defiant One

Reaction score
Short answer no. He is their best player, and he will probally change his mind anyway, (Kobe) so offer him a big contract, and promise to get a reliable big man, and all is right with the world. They're still in the East and if LeBron can make the Finals its safe to say Agent 0 can, not saying they will however.

phantomgerald

but considering the fact that they can lose him for nothing next season, won't they consider trading him?
i'm thinking zach randoplh+first pick= arenas + wizards first round pick

Defiant One

Reaction score
Really??? You think the Blazers are gonna essentially trade the rights to Oden for Arenas??? I dont know about that, cuz lets say best case senario and the trade works out The Blazers will still lose in the first round, cuz the West is loaded. Not to mention what if they trade him and he isnt happy and wants out again, now they lost Oden, and Arenas with nothing to show for either player. I still think Arenas will resign for now at least.

Did you hear Shawn Marion isnt happy with the Suns? and rumors are flying that a trade with the bulls is iminent. Im intrigued by this and wonder what if anything will come from this.

phantomgerald

nope i never heard about the marion thing. why is he unhappy? i think the bulls need help only on power foward and unless they play marion there, i don't see why they would pick up marion when they got the deng/nocioni combo that i think is quite effective.