Spoiler Video Of Kurt Angle's Mistress

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

circle

Reaction score
My only knock on Durant right now is his defense, but he looks like the most NBA ready prospect to come out

circle

Reaction score
I'm thinking that if Oden declares he will go first, and durant 2nd

circle

Reaction score
I think the Bucks would if they had the #1 b/c they already have bogut, although it would be stupid. Also Charlotte would also b/c they have okefor and sean may

phantomgerald

c'mon. they can always draft oden first then trade away their center. players like oden don't come around every year

circle

Reaction score
That's true too.

My only justification on the Bobcats drafting durant (although its highly unlikely they will get the 1st/2nd pick b/c they have a half decent record this year) is b/c MJ has already contact Durant on potential shoe deals, and Durant love MJ

Defiant One

Reaction score
yeah if a team passedup on Oden itd be like the Texans passing on Reggie Bush just one of those dumb things everyone will criticize the team for doing and probaly rightfully so, Durant may have all the skills inthe world but you cant teach size. Also Roy Hibbert is entering the draft too. This could be a very talented draft with Oden, Durant, and Hibbert. i think should go like this
1. Greg Oden- genetic freak potential dominant center for years to come
2. Roy Hibbert- made Oden look small, potential dominant center
3. Kevin Durant- very skilled player, near automatic 20-25 point scorer
Thats just my opinion

circle

Reaction score
Who is Roy Hibbert? sorry...I'll have to look at some of his games and workouts before I can say he is a lottery pick.

Some of the scouts want the Wang Ji from China, but I think he's too soft for the NBA.

Last week of the NBA season (ends Wednesday)

phantomgerald

the playoffs start now. i have a feeling san antonio spurs will get into the final(not just because i'm rooting for them)

circle

Reaction score
Spurs are a good team, and they have quietly put together a very good year, and are poised to make a deep run. Not to disrespect them, but I just don't think they can get by a Phoenix/Dallas...let alone a Rockets team this year.

If the spurs bench kicks it in high gear they have a very good shot at the NBA crown

phantomgerald

well yeah, they just don't have a deep enough bench. ah yes, the rockets. the dark horse of the year. this would definately be the best year since the yao era. yao is the best centre right now in my opinion. mcgrady is still of the best shooting guards in the league. then you have battier who is a consistency machine. then there are guys on the bench like alston so i can see them surprising either phoenix or dallas

Soulpower

The biggest problem with the Spurs is their age. One could say that the experience of the players could help but I think it hurts them a bit more. Houston is indeed a dark horse, but before they can compete for a title both Mcgrady and Yao need to prove that they can get out of the first round of the playoffs.

If there's one team that truly a darkhorse, its the Toronto Raptors. They might end up facing the Wizards in the first round (Without Butler and Arenas) and may end up facing a team like Cleveland in the second round... Hell, with the East as weak as it is you could see the Raptors making all the way to the Finals... Maybe.

Orlando has a chance to clinch the eight spot today if they can beat Boston and if Indiana loses to the Nets. I'm rooting for the Magic because I want people to get the chance to see Dwight Howard play. I doubt they would beat Detroit but they could win at least one game in that series.

Defiant One

Reaction score
As far as a darkhorse in the West its the Rockets. They're a 50 win team but third best in Texas, and fourth best in the West Altogether. Jazz good team but not enough experience to be a real contender at least this year. In the East the darkhorse is probaly the Raptors because the have an easy road the Conference finals and maybe finals, but like the Jazz in the West experience could really hurt them. The Nets have the big 3 Kidd, Carter, and Jefferson, so normally i'd say you cant count them out but without Krstic, they have no low-post presence and they are not a factor.I dont think anyone would terrible shocked if the Pistons, Bulls, Heat or even Cavaliers made it to the Finals.

circle

Reaction score
My ultimate concern with the Rockets is McGrady b/c he is so stand offish, and doesn't like contact, which is why he settles for the jumpers all day long. When playing the Jazz if Krielenko is on him I want to see how he reacts to his constant pressure on the ball and his physical play. If anyone else is on T-Mac then he will dominate them. But if its AK-47 then that is a wait and see approach. I think the Jazz will have a chance in round 1, but I really want the Rockets to win this b/c one it will take all the naysayers off T-Mac on winning a playoff series. Plus Yao is the man and would be better if he didn't have to play all freaking year! ie the Chinese National team and their schedule. He never gets to rest.

I think its time for Indiana to rebuild, and start by trading Jermaine O'Neal for some young talent...it might be best to dump him before he becomes untradeable with his contract. Jamal Tinsley has to go too. He is too inconsistent and can't stay healthy. Plus he got into trouble with the law again.

The Magic all I can say is they need to fire Brian Hill b/c him and D-Howard can't get along right now, but I still think they can compete in their 1st round match up with Detroit. Jameer Nelson is to wild to play the point though. and as much as I like D12 (D-Howard) he is a t/o machine, but that is not all his fault either.

I'm looking forward to the Raptors come playoff time...I haven't watched too much of them, and I really want to see what they can do. I know about Bosh, and TJ, but Bargnani, Calderon and the Garbajesa (not spelled right) I haven't really watched them in detail, and from what i hear they can freaking play!