South Park Stick Of Truth

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ben

Reaction score
Picked this up at launch and just finished this the other day.

I consider myself a modest southpark fan as I haven't really made it a point to watch it over the last few years. The game though was a massive amount of fun. I'm not a RPG fan but the gameplay for me just worked and was actually fun. The story is pretty much a 12 hour south park episode tons of really funny jokes all taken from the show.

Only thing I knock it for is not having a new game plus there's a few things collectibale wise that I missed that I couldn't get unless I started a whole new game

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
I should be getting a chance to play this game shortly. My cousin just started his "Jewish Douchebag" character to get the trophies he missed out on during his first playthrough.

The show has been better in recent years, even if the seasons are shorter. Princess Kenny is actually a nod to the Game of Thrones 3 part episode they did from last season.

Ben

Reaction score
I played the fighter class....best part of the game was fighting a giant nazi zombie fetus.

CaptainxBumout

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
fandango
I did some research before buying it and the 10 hour campaign caused me not to buy it. Instead I rented it on day one and beat it in about 5 days. If you're a South Park fan, I have a feeling you'll love this game. I've seen pretty much every episode and I thought it was great but truth be told, take away the license and the games not that good. My favorite section was the big fight at the school. Second favorite was when your parents have sex in the background/on top of you.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Power gamed this mother fucker, and got to the Ginger Nazi Zombie battle before the game froze on me telling me it was enough for one day. Funny enough it was when I went to use Jimmy's The Brown Note ability.

Being an avid watcher, this game offers up so much fan service, and does it right. Everything from "Canadian Hand Shakes", to the Facebook posts are keeping me laughing, favorite part so far has to be the Al Gore side mission.

My favorite "Buddies" so far are Butters and Jimmy, Jimmy lets me use Circum-Scyth, and Jew Jitsu constantly to keep status effects accumulating, and switch him in for Butters when you need a healer(you can even use Jimmy to regain PP before switching Butters in), and the only side quests I have left are Jimbo's Big Game Hunt, and Homeless Problem(which I assume I need new abilities/items to be able to complete).

Ben

Reaction score
I used Stan for most of the game after he was avalible. Didn't really play as Jimmy or Cartman much and Kenny and Butters I used occasionaly.

They have a great base to make a much larger game if they do a sequel. Being able to level up past 15, actually customize your buddies and the ability to have 2 or 3 guys with you in your party is a start.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
There is also so much lore that was either barely referenced, so many musical guests were not used, and could easily be the focus of a second game(with hopefully Mecha Streisand as a boss, and Robert Smith and KoRn as summons).

Mephisto, Towely, Peruvian Flute bands, PiPi's Waterpark, Casa Bonita, MR. GARRISON'S HOUSE! so much still unused.

Ben

Reaction score
Yea it just seems like Trey and Matt have to be involved for it to happen again. The potential is there for a massive 50 hour RPG I know I'd play the shit out of it.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
Well hopefully Ubisoft can convince them that a sequel is NEEDED.

I had fans of the show just happy to be able to watch me play this game, and honestly is one of the only RPG's I can say people even enjoy watching me play. It was great showing people the Mr Slave summon for the first time, and the reactions to all the events of the "Underwear Gnomes" fights. But nothing compared to the sub-boss fight at the end of the game, a lot of characters they could have gone with, but glad they went the way they did for the cameo.

And one more thing I forgot to mention that wasn't in the game at all, Satan! So much could be done there, and even a battle with The Three Killers.

JoshSmith

Reaction score
Literally just about to buy the game now, ill let you guys know what I think about it!