Some Weird 9/11 Facts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hitman

Reaction score
I was Browsing thought myspace & somebody send me this Message about 9/11

weird 9-11 facts

1) New York City has 11 letters
2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.
4) bill clinton has 11 letters.
This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:
1) New York is the 11th state.
2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.
3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9+ 2 =11
4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5 = 11
5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 = 11
6) The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.
Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:
1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
2) September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3+1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.
4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.

PeepShow

Damn, I didnt know that the Madrid thing happend 911 days after 9/11. DAMN!

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Some weird facts here... never even knew any of this.

MikeRaw

Hmm...Interesting facts.Of course,thats if you believe it was a terrorist attack:hmm:I wont get into that though because nonetheless,weird facts man.Good job.Rep+

Reaction score
LOL Mike...I know what your talking about. But....oooooo...WHoever sat around and counted and did all that. Is a LOSAH

PeepShow

Damn, I just got done watching that Loose Change video. Every point they make is very true. It really has me wondering now. The only thing I question is about the plane that crashed in Penn. I understand that there was no plane evidence and thats damn good evidence, just like everything else, Im just confused about the landing they had in Cleveland. THis is just fuckin wierd.

I have to write a paper on the War on Terror and its due Friday. I thought I was gunna have an easy time writtin this, but now Im not sure whether to just go along with this. I dont wanna get in trouble for sayin I dont believe it happened. Im sure many people would think Im an idiot.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Yeah I also gotta finish an assignment for a class too,so I guess that makes us Bros' now....DOG!

MikeRaw

Damn, I just got done watching that Loose Change video. Every point they make is very true. It really has me wondering now. The only thing I question is about the plane that crashed in Penn. I understand that there was no plane evidence and thats damn good evidence, just like everything else, Im just confused about the landing they had in Cleveland. THis is just fuckin wierd.

I have to write a paper on the War on Terror and its due Friday. I thought I was gunna have an easy time writtin this, but now Im not sure whether to just go along with this. I dont wanna get in trouble for sayin I dont believe it happened. Im sure many people would think Im an idiot.

Ya that is a good video.Its very interesting.As for the paper,make it different,Dont just write the facts that these brainwashing scums ant you to believe...Post some of the stuff from the movie and al the conspiracy stuff.That can be super interesting.However,they cant not let you write it.Its your choice to write what you like.Also,dont say thats the 100 guranteed truth,show the things the media and government say it happened and also write abot some of the conspiracies.As for the actual war,state your opinion.If you agree with it,go along with it,but if you dont,speak your mind,give your reasons and make a statement.Anyone has a problem with it tell em to get their facts straight....
Good lucj on it lol.

And as I said,those are some weird coincidences,lol.

Hitman

Reaction score

Damn good luck with that paper

PeepShow

Thats for the help there Mike. I might just do that :good:

Ya, Im just really torn now. They bring up some DAMN good points and its just ready, REALLY hard not to believe it.

PeepShow

^Do you have reasons NOT to believe it? Have you even watched it?