So.

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Going to be less active around here. Have just began year 12 (my final year of high school) so my schoolwork is obviously important, and in what little spare time I'm going to have, I don't plan on spending here since I don't find it too fun. I will pop back in every once in awhile, so if you like PM me your MSN and I'll consider adding you (don't bother if you're a legit homosexual).

Cool.

Kizza

Same boat tbh.

Not looking forward to English Studies, Maths, IT, Modern History and Economics. Already got a week under my belt and the best thing is the free's and being a fucking year 12.

Qwake

Same with Kizza and BKB tbh. I'll be leaving for studies but also because this site has become very boring as of late.

MizMasta3000

This is why I'm doubling up on some classes for sophomore/junior year that way I'm not stressed and out of my mind come senior year

Wordlife

Damn my senior year was so easy!

Hell, my current freshman year of college is quite easy.... :smh

But either way, good luck to you guys, hope school goes well, and I hope to see you guys back around soon :)

straight_edge76

My senior year was easy as hell to, I just kinda chilled and did sports lol.

College hasn't been TOO hard except for my last quarter when I got put on financial aide probation.

noumenon

Ya know what's harder than HS? Real life.

Any HS student I ever hear say "life is hard" is gonna get KTFO.

Axis

You know what's harder than high school? Clay Aiken in Hooters.

Great One

I also can't believe you guys think high school is hard or time consuming in ANY way..