So what'd we all get for CHRISTMAS!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Idk why you people keep bringing up me as a poser in all of this ps3/xbox discussion. I've never really took a side or argued about it either way, or even brought it up. Nation just randomly starts talking about it and brings it up in every post like it's his mission to discuss the ps3 in any way he can.

I was loyal to the ps3 for nearly four years and never wanted to get a 360 because of the RROD and stuff. Then my PS3 took a shit and most everyone I know irl had a 360, so once the new 360's came out, I decided to get one. I could honestly not give a shit, let alone two shits about this whole "console war." I still love the ps3, because it's the best blu ray player out there and I can still play games like Resistance, The Show, etc and shit when I want.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Your seriously going to tell me Dexter isn't a good show?

nation

Reaction score
Does it really need to be said? It was a troll post. And it worked quite well.

Lmao, wow you get your ass handed to you and now you act like it was a troll post. and somehow I'm the worthless loser? It was bad enough but come on Enzo, man up. I'm not even 21 but I'll admit when I lose. I used to get owned by Axis on here years ago all the time. I can admit it. I was a stupid teenager back then. On another note I never even mentioned before, funny and obviously shows how full of shit you are when you have agreed with me several different times but now after I throw shit back at you, suddenly "I'm worthless to society and always wrong". Clearly you got owned and raged, bud. I guess it happens to everyone at some point regardless if you admit it or not.

And for the record, it's better to be a poser than a tool. And my work here is done.

Well what's it like then? Because I'm pretty sure if anyone is the tool here it's the guy who acts like he knows everything, makes claims to all kinds of bullshit and then when he gets humbled he turns around and calls it trolling. But I'll stop now, I'll take this as your defeat and seriously I don't need any kind of ego boost. I hate arrogance. I used to be an arrogant fuck as a teenager and it came back around to me in the worst way. So I guess I'll just let this go.

nation

Reaction score
Idk why you people keep bringing up me as a poser in all of this ps3/xbox discussion. I've never really took a side or argued about it either way, or even brought it up. Nation just randomly starts talking about it and brings it up in every post like it's his mission to discuss the ps3 in any way he can.

I was loyal to the ps3 for nearly four years and never wanted to get a 360 because of the RROD and stuff. Then my PS3 took a shit and most everyone I know irl had a 360, so once the new 360's came out, I decided to get one. I could honestly not give a shit, let alone two shits about this whole "console war." I still love the ps3, because it's the best blu ray player out there and I can still play games like Resistance, The Show, etc and shit when I want.

Wow, that's really fucking pathetic. Seriously, Lucas. Because you don't want to be be exposed or even humiliated in any kind of way you try your best to make a new story. You're full of shit. You randomly attack anything about Sony in any thread to do with PS3/PS3 exclusive games. You shit on xbox for years but once your friends made you get a 360, you have been trolling against the PS3 ever since. That's what makes you a poser. The whole shit about your PS3 is completely irrelevant since a) old 360's are notorious for getting RROD so it's definitely nothing to brag about in their favor and you got a PS3 slim. You were bitching about your fat PS3 getting YLOD but then you got the slim like a month later and if I recall you said you even got your old fat PS3 fixed. So this is all bullshit. More excuses.

Quit trolling about shit and stop fucking pretending. Backtracking against any claims against you. Just fucking admit it already or stop with the shit and just say you don't really even know shit about games and you just play COD.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I got it fixed because it's fucking backwards compatible and worth a lot of money. My dad purchased a slim with his TV that he bought like a year and a half ago.

You are a fucking idiot, rofl.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

nation

Reaction score
You fail again, it doesn't matter if it was originally your dads or not, you still have a slim now. No I mean, admit to acting like a poser and stop acting like you know anything or you do actually care about consoles. If you don't care, maybe you shouldn't have been trolling on the PS3 hardcore for months straight. Sounds like the idiot to me but you will never even be able to attempt to defend yourself in any kind of argument in against me. So before it seems like I'm showboating, I'll let it go. I already exposed you and both me and TDK know who you really are, a poser. You can't even defend yourself from it. Just say stupid shit and desperately try to feed off another argument and get help from Enzo.

Try again, Lucas. Or just shut the fuck up already. You're a poser, get over it. You know it and I know it.

Reaction score
LMAO at Nation. His mass responses to this thread exposes him more than even he can make himself believe he can "expose" people. Similar to when his sock account was exposed as him after he "quit" this place.

This all extends from your bizarre harassment of Peep because he doesn't play a PS3 anymore. You sir, are a certified weirdo. Continue on however you please. Continue on this crusade of handing me my ass, showboating and exposing. You sir, are untrollable.

nation

Reaction score
LMAO at Nation. His mass responses to this thread exposes him more than even he can make himself believe he can "expose" people. Similar to when his sock account was exposed as him after he "quit" this place.

This all extends from your bizarre harassment of Peep because he doesn't play a PS3 anymore. You sir, are a certified weirdo. Continue on however you please. Continue on this crusade of handing me my ass, showboating and exposing. You sir, are untrollable.

Again, more of you making up shit and making stupid claims. I replied back to you and Lucas, two of you I was both arguing with. So obviously, I replied back to both of you. Somehow you're saying this shit when you raged and typed an epic fail book trying to "school me"? What does an alt account have to do with anything? I got bored and I trolled here. I pretended it wasn't me for like a day, I only got exposed in that my alt account was revealed as me. Who gives a shit, really? I didn't care and it didn't seem to bother anyone else here. When I left here has nothing to do with anything either, most members still active here have at least claimed to leave here for good at least once.

Sad to see you avoid any common sense and logic yet again. I already explained everything with Lucas. I'm not going to bother with this, I guess you no comprende, essay.

SUCK IT, BITCH

Whatever. Lol. At least I'm not a pussy who can't admit when I lose or get humbled. Guess nobody else here has balls.

Rell

Reaction score
My girlfriend got me a pair of Jordan 11's (cool greys) which I indirectly paid for myself

My mom bought me a pair of ikea house shoes that were more than likely a couple bucks

what a shitty Christmas I had.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
its a john cena for adults, if that makes sense. im not gonna bother with psychoanalysis because my fingers are frozen but to make it short, yes. its not good show.

What are your favorite shows?

nation

Reaction score
its a john cena for adults, if that makes sense. im not gonna bother with psychoanalysis because my fingers are frozen but to make it short, yes. its not good show.

Watch season 4, anything with John Lithigow is amazing. Best season of Dexter by far.