So what'd we all get for CHRISTMAS!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nation

Reaction score
What's so funny all the time when you respond with "roflmao yadda yadda" when someone disagrees with you? You do it ALL the time like you're trying to patronize and be condescending. You got Nationed, Nation.

Uh, what?

Reaction score
1. EVERYTIME someone disagrees with you, you ALWAYS retort with "rofl yous wrong because this,thisandthis becuz i sez so" in plebeian attempts to patronize people. You try and Nation people. Peep Nationed Nation.

2. You're a shameless PS3 fanboy. ROFLMAO for you being on the losing side. SeewhutImeen?

nation

Reaction score
1. EVERYTIME someone disagrees with you, you ALWAYS retort with "rofl yous wrong because this,thisandthis becuz i sez so" in plebeian attempts to patronize people. You try and Nation people. Peep Nationed Nation.

2. You're a shameless PS3 fanboy. ROFLMAO for you being on the losing side. SeewhutImeen?

LOL, you clearly don't know what you're talking about. The things I said about Peep strictly have to do with him personally being a poser and I was being bluntly honest in the thread as I said season 5 of Dexter was shit, Peep somehow defended it and acted like it's the greatest shit in the world so naturally I had to put an end to that. That had nothing to do with video games though, you aren't on topic and aren't making any sense but if you want to go on this route, sure I definitely prefer the PS3 but that's because IT IS the better fucking console. It's a video game console and it has more and better games. The purpose of a video game console is to play fucking games, hence why I prefer it because I'm not into video game systems for watching UFC PPV's on Xbox Live or watching ESPN on Live when everyone actually orders or catches fights on the internet and watches ESPN on it's channel.

If you want to talk other aspects of what they offer, like online and overall media, yes the 360 is superior but I've never denied that so no I'm not a "shameless PS3 fanboy". I can admit what Microsoft/Nintendo does better and admit what they offer over Sony. Common sense would tell you that a shameless fanboy can't do that. If anything, I'm a true gamer and a fanboy for the games. This shameless PS3 fanboy is also the same person who loves Pokemon, respects the hell out of Zelda and Metroid, admires Gears of War and Halo though I haven't yet given enough time into the franchises as I'd like to and also played many Nintendo/Microsoft exclusives and enjoyed them.

But if you want to call me a shameless fanboy still go ahead, I'd say everyone is a fanboy for something. You're clearly a shameless WWE fanboy and have always shit on TNA even when Impact Wrestling provides hundreds fold more value than RAW and Smackdown right now. So you want to try that again?

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Yeah, because listing season 5 of Dexter as the 5th best season out of 6 is definitely saying it's the greatest shit in the world.

Reaction score
LOL, you clearly don't know what you're talking about. The things I said about Peep strictly have to do with him personally being a poser and I was being bluntly honest in the thread as I said season 5 of Dexter was shit, Peep somehow defended it and acted like it's the greatest shit in the world so naturally I had to put an end to that. That had nothing to do with video games though, you aren't on topic and aren't making any sense but if you want to go on this route, sure I definitely prefer the PS3 but that's because IT IS the better fucking console. It's a video game console and it has more and better games. The purpose of a video game console is to play fucking games, hence why I prefer it because I'm not into video game systems for watching UFC PPV's on Xbox Live or watching ESPN on Live when everyone actually orders or catches fights on the internet and watches ESPN on it's channel.

If you want to talk other aspects of what they offer, like online and overall media, yes the 360 is superior but I've never denied that so no I'm not a "shameless PS3 fanboy". I can admit what Microsoft/Nintendo does better and admit what they offer over Sony. Common sense would tell you that a shameless fanboy can't do that. If anything, I'm a true gamer and a fanboy for the games. This shameless PS3 fanboy is also the same person who loves Pokemon, respects the hell out of Zelda and Metroid, admires Gears of War and Halo though I haven't yet given enough time into the franchises as I'd like to and also played many Nintendo/Microsoft exclusives and enjoyed them.

But if you want to call me a shameless fanboy still go ahead, I'd say everyone is a fanboy for something. You're clearly a shameless WWE fanboy and have always shit on TNA even when Impact Wrestling provides hundreds fold more value than RAW and Smackdown right now. So you want to try that again?

You're a tool. A tool of the highest order. You think you're so much more informed than anyone and that your opinion is fact. It's not and you're not. I used to wonder why people wrecked you to the point of where they ran you off and you came back under a sock account, and now I know, it's because you're a tool that gets upset when everyone disagrees with you. But everyone deserves a break, so I'm gonna cut you one. I'm gonna take you to school really fast, and I'm going to do it for free.

I'm not a shameless fanboy. I just know progress when I see it. You, on the other hand, are anit-mass. PS3 SUCKS. Deal with it. They're third place because they put out a third rate product. You're a shameless PS3 fanboy. There's no defending it, no debating it. You can go back and forth, but there's a reason you hopelessly and endlessly harass Peep for jumping to the winning team. You're an unabashed, shameless fanboy that will standby a company that priced itself out of the market, has a shitty online experience and tried in a shameless ploy to rip off the no. 1 console, the Wii. And it sucked. It sucked bad. The Kinect is miles above whatever the fuck that blatant Wii-lite product that Sony put out is, not to mention it is INNOVATIVE and PROGRESSIVE. They can't produce a handheld people want to play or pay for, and THEY DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT WHEN A GANG OF HALF WITTED HACKERS JACKED THEIR CUSTOMERS SUPPOSEDLY "SECURE" INFORMATION. LMFAO at PS3 fanboy Nation. Too bad you don't have a job, your information is as valuable to those thieves as you are to socitey, ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS. PS3 SUCKS.

Now really to take you to school, bet you're mad already huh? You will probably play the "Enzo got trolled" card when you are the easiest trolled motherfucker here since LKP. I'm playing the "Fuck Nation, he's a tool and I can type fast enough to where there isn't much thought going into this, I'm just doing this because I'm what you wish you were; respected on the internet, witty, popular on these forums, employed and I get pussy. Don't believe me, I got a kid on the way daddio. Fuck you.

As far as being a "WWE fanboy". No. You're just a shameless TNA tool that will defend a company that's been stuck in neutral for 10 fucking years. WWE IS putting out better talent because they have better talent. Punk alone slaps on the entire TNA roster. You think Raw sucked last night? Look what it did: it got Jericho's simplistic angle super over to the point that the crowd is salivating for the man to say ONE FUCKING WORD. They use a tool of a worked named Dhack Twagger to progress TWO angles at once. TNA can't even get one guy over in one angle. The main event scene in the WWE is occupied by young guys with talent. What the fuck is going on in TNA that makes it great? The fact that they fucked up a good angle in Roode-Storm in less than two weeks time, threw Kurt Angle and Jeff Hardy into the main event AGAIN, thus stunting Roode's growth and aren't putting the focus on the only real young talent that has potential in James Storm??? Oh man, that's going to make people want to pay for their show. WWE is getting a stupid gimmick over immensely with Brodus Clay, their rehashed GM angle just evolved into an awesome character before our eyes last night and the WWE gave us a washed up star and inserted him into the main event PROPERLY. They booked a tremendous show that actually makes people want to PAY for their PPV's. Tell you what, once TNA get break that 1.25 rating barrier and actually turn a real profit on their PPVs (which they have NEVER done since they abandoned the weekly model) I'll let you hold something over my head. Until then, continue being the unabashed tool, troll food and shameless fanboy that doesn't have a job, nor gets pussy and people avoid him on MSN because he apparently stalks them.

Little guy, you can play the "Enzo got trolled" "Enzo is butthurt" or "Enzo is mad cuz I pwned him" or whatever fuckin excuses of convenience misfired sheetstains like you cling to. Get fucked, you might have to pay, but get fucked. PS3 sucks. WWE books progressively and is still largely profitable and puts on a more consistent product that showcases superior young talent while TNA will always do what they have been doing for the past 10 years; mislead and disappoint. And that's why the WWE doesn't mind fucking promoting Ric FUCKING Flair, because they don't see TNA as nothing more than the filler that it is. Everything you do sucks, you are always wrong and no one likes you. Fuck off, join under another sock account and LMFAO at this :
I'm a true gamer and a fanboy for the games.

Translation: I'm a fucking tool of the highest order and have no real world skills. I sleep half the day and do nothing redeemable with my life. I fucking suck.

So everyone else, rep this shit or mods, ban the fuck out of me.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
:lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao::lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao: :lmmmao:

NinoBrown

Reaction score
From what I've heard, Season 4 and 1 are the best and the Trinity Killer story is the tits of the series. But the recent was season was trash. And there's actually better shows on Showtime.

For Christmas I got: Batman TAS Season 1, Simpsons Season 6, a bathrobe, Arkham Aslyum, Dr. Dre stickers and fridge magnets and the ESPN book.

nation

Reaction score
You're a tool. A tool of the highest order. You think you're so much more informed than anyone and that your opinion is fact. It's not and you're not. I used to wonder why people wrecked you to the point of where they ran you off and you came back under a sock account, and now I know, it's because you're a tool that gets upset when everyone disagrees with you. But everyone deserves a break, so I'm gonna cut you one. I'm gonna take you to school really fast, and I'm going to do it for free.

I'm not a shameless fanboy. I just know progress when I see it. You, on the other hand, are anit-mass. PS3 SUCKS. Deal with it. They're third place because they put out a third rate product. You're a shameless PS3 fanboy. There's no defending it, no debating it. You can go back and forth, but there's a reason you hopelessly and endlessly harass Peep for jumping to the winning team. You're an unabashed, shameless fanboy that will standby a company that priced itself out of the market, has a shitty online experience and tried in a shameless ploy to rip off the no. 1 console, the Wii. And it sucked. It sucked bad. The Kinect is miles above whatever the fuck that blatant Wii-lite product that Sony put out is, not to mention it is INNOVATIVE and PROGRESSIVE. They can't produce a handheld people want to play or pay for, and THEY DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT WHEN A GANG OF HALF WITTED HACKERS JACKED THEIR CUSTOMERS SUPPOSEDLY "SECURE" INFORMATION. LMFAO at PS3 fanboy Nation. Too bad you don't have a job, your information is as valuable to those thieves as you are to socitey, ABSOLUTELY WORTHLESS. PS3 SUCKS.

Now really to take you to school, bet you're mad already huh? You will probably play the "Enzo got trolled" card when you are the easiest trolled motherfucker here since LKP. I'm playing the "Fuck Nation, he's a tool and I can type fast enough to where there isn't much thought going into this, I'm just doing this because I'm what you wish you were; respected on the internet, witty, popular on these forums, employed and I get pussy. Don't believe me, I got a kid on the way daddio. Fuck you.

As far as being a "WWE fanboy". No. You're just a shameless TNA tool that will defend a company that's been stuck in neutral for 10 fucking years. WWE IS putting out better talent because they have better talent. Punk alone slaps on the entire TNA roster. You think Raw sucked last night? Look what it did: it got Jericho's simplistic angle super over to the point that the crowd is salivating for the man to say ONE FUCKING WORD. They use a tool of a worked named Dhack Twagger to progress TWO angles at once. TNA can't even get one guy over in one angle. The main event scene in the WWE is occupied by young guys with talent. What the fuck is going on in TNA that makes it great? The fact that they fucked up a good angle in Roode-Storm in less than two weeks time, threw Kurt Angle and Jeff Hardy into the main event AGAIN, thus stunting Roode's growth and aren't putting the focus on the only real young talent that has potential in James Storm??? Oh man, that's going to make people want to pay for their show. WWE is getting a stupid gimmick over immensely with Brodus Clay, their rehashed GM angle just evolved into an awesome character before our eyes last night and the WWE gave us a washed up star and inserted him into the main event PROPERLY. They booked a tremendous show that actually makes people want to PAY for their PPV's. Tell you what, once TNA get break that 1.25 rating barrier and actually turn a real profit on their PPVs (which they have NEVER done since they abandoned the weekly model) I'll let you hold something over my head. Until then, continue being the unabashed tool, troll food and shameless fanboy that doesn't have a job, nor gets pussy and people avoid him on MSN because he apparently stalks them.

Little guy, you can play the "Enzo got trolled" "Enzo is butthurt" or "Enzo is mad cuz I pwned him" or whatever fuckin excuses of convenience misfired sheetstains like you cling to. Get fucked, you might have to pay, but get fucked. PS3 sucks. WWE books progressively and is still largely profitable and puts on a more consistent product that showcases superior young talent while TNA will always do what they have been doing for the past 10 years; mislead and disappoint. And that's why the WWE doesn't mind fucking promoting Ric FUCKING Flair, because they don't see TNA as nothing more than the filler that it is. Everything you do sucks, you are always wrong and no one likes you. Fuck off, join under another sock account and LMFAO at this :

Translation: I'm a fucking tool of the highest order and have no real world skills. I sleep half the day and do nothing redeemable with my life. I fucking suck.

So everyone else, rep this shit or mods, ban the fuck out of me.

Lmfao, that's really about all I need to stay. You will never school me in your life, ever. I already owned you when I came right back at you exposing you for being a WWE fanboy(which you clearly are). You completely ignore/avoid all logic in any argument that is against yours. No point in arguing when you can't take the heat, ignore points and say bullshit over and over again. You say anything/make up anything to make yourself sound intelligent and intellectually superior(like a tool). You know nothing about my personal life, you only have contact with me on a wrestling forum and I mentioned once in a chat fucking months ago I had a job interview with staples and was looking to find work. Somehow this makes you know anything about me?

You are pretty intelligent and know most of your shit about wrestling besides your ridiculous fanboy stance on TNA which is always bullshit coming from you because everyone knows you're an anti TNA WWE fanboy. I'll give you that much but then again, you're very idiotic to take the lazy low road assuming I won't catch on to your bullshit and call you out on it. But I did. I'm certainly not the most intelligent person in the world or individual on this forum but I am very intelligent in general. I'm always thinking, learning new things, reviewing everything and studying everything. I'm not some guy who posts on a wrestling forum who likes PS3(which is all you know about me). Beyond stupid, based off knowledge strictly about some things I like that relate to my hobbies you somehow think that gives you the power to know me and judge me.

But if we want to go by what we know of each other, you're a fucking Mexican. I win, you lose. Deal with it.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
No point in arguing when you can't take the heat, ignore points and say bullshit over and over again.

Wait, you're talking about Enzo? Pretty sure this describes you to a T.

nation

Reaction score
Oh and like I mentioned several different times I was exposing Peep for being a poser but that's another subject, it wasn't because he likes the "winning" team. Apparently you're illiterate? Or you probably just like to avoid/ignore anything that contradicts what you say? I'll take the latter, anytime a debate/argument gets hot and heated, you always resort to pulling this shit like a fool. Pretty intelligent for a Mexican but whenever you can't handle that, you give into the stereotypes and act like a dumb beaner.

Two final notes, I'll try to keep this simple so you can understand since you will probably be in your raging dumb beaner state again. I explained what a shameless fanboy and even mentioned a few times things I liked about the other two big console software companies but like you always you do, you ignore it. You want to logically explain how a shameless fanboy would ever give credit where it's due to rival companies in any stance or even comment about liking anything the other companies offer? Apparently not, fucking stupid. I just can't understand this high pedestal you think you are on and some people here think you are on when you can act this fucking Blue. If it's not bad enough, when you go to make your argument it's just "PS3 sucks". That's it. That's all you can say. Nothing to combat how PS3 has better games, more exclusives, or really anything in it's favor I've mentioned before.

Lastly, obviously you are mad. You got too upset to even understand common sense. You make personal shots, make up anything you can to save yourself, tell me to leave because you are made out to look like a fool and getting your ass handed to you. Really all kinds of kinds of typical bullshit. Sounds like someone who got mad on the internet to me, bud.

nation

Reaction score
Wait, you're talking about Enzo? Pretty sure this describes you to a T.

You again? I've exposed you countless times. You're just a poser. If anyone here gets zero pussy, it's you. You can't even defend yourself from anything that I've said, you reply back and say LOL or "I'm a poser?"

But if you want to try me, go ahead. I'm pretty sure I can easily handle a fucking poser. I'd probably suggest you just not reply back. I don't get off on exposing people for the sad individual they can be and I'd honestly rather not hurt your feelings or have to shed the true light on you when people think of you differently and is probably the only thing that keeps you going....