So what'd we all get for CHRISTMAS!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Season 5 is horrible. I pretty much had to force myself through that shit.

Kill yourself. Nothing about Dexter is horrible.

nation

Reaction score
Kill yourself. Nothing about Dexter is horrible.

Rofl, you will kill yourself after you watch Season 5. Don't say I didn't warn you. Fact is, Dexter used to be an amazing show and they fucked it all up with season 5. So now it's taking a backseat to many shows(Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Lost, The Wire, you name it)

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You mean bubbler, que no? If not, what the fuck is a dubbler? I'm too lazy to google it and I think I'd get a clearer explanation from you anyways. I miss the days of gonzo paraphernalia; multichamber bongs, zongs, bubblers, side cars, gas masks, and the best of the best; gravity bongs. Fun as shit to own, bitch when they broke. Then you realize the cost effectiveness and convenience of papers. And then you start rolling the gonzo joints...

A dubbler is just a bubbler with two water chambers. The hash is so smooth though that I don't even think it's making a difference.

No idea what a side car is though and never tried a gas mask. I dunno, I can see the gas mask being a really bad idea. lol

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
You mean bubbler, que no? If not, what the fuck is a dubbler? I'm too lazy to google it and I think I'd get a clearer explanation from you anyways. I miss the days of gonzo paraphernalia; multichamber bongs, zongs, bubblers, side cars, gas masks, and the best of the best; gravity bongs. Fun as shit to own, bitch when they broke. Then you realize the cost effectiveness and convenience of papers. And then you start rolling the gonzo joints...
All I need is my handy glass bowl. It's been doing me justice for about 2 years. Papers are convenient but as far as time efficiency, they don't compare. I just bought me a vape though and man are those better for your lungs.

Reaction score
Monk said:
No idea what a side car is though and never tried a gas mask. I dunno, I can see the gas mask being a really bad idea. lol

Side car: The carb chamber is on the side, like a side car to a motor cycle. Mini-bong like smoking sans water

Gas masks are intense, and if you get the full on fighter pilot-firefighter type gas masks, those are sometimes suffocacious. I was fond of using simple oxygen masks with the tubing, rolling a joint and stuffing it into the open end of the tubing, hitting it, filling the tubing with smoke and releasing the doob ala carb and having a mask/steamroller type mechanism.

Funny how I never really talked about pot the first year and a half I lived here in Cali, and now that I'm smoking again on a semi-regular basis, I find myself talking about it. It would be fun to smoke with a shit load of straight wrestling fans. I had alot of stoner friends, but not alot that watched wrestling.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Rofl, you will kill yourself after you watch Season 5. Don't say I didn't warn you. Fact is, Dexter used to be an amazing show and they fucked it all up with season 5. So now it's taking a backseat to many shows(Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Lost, The Wire, you name it)

1. I've already seen Season 5. It wasn't bad.

2. It still is an amazing show. Season 6 is probably the 3rd best season behind 4 and 1.

3. Lost and The Wire aren't running anymore.

nation

Reaction score
1. I've already seen Season 5. It wasn't bad.

2. It still is an amazing show. Season 6 is probably the 3rd best season behind 4 and 1.

3. Lost and The Wire aren't running anymore.

It sucked, stop kidding yourself. I'm still a big fan and it's in my top 10(maybe 7) favorite shows but it was bad, that's how they followed the amazing season 4. They completely failed at making a proper reaction to the ending of season 4. Not to mention, Jordan Chase was horrible. Nah, it's lost that special touch it once had. Season 2 is far better than season 6 but yeah it wasn't a bad season. I'd rank em Season 4, 1, 2, 6, 3 and definitely the 5th was the worst.

I meant shows in general. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for season 7 but I'm not gonna lie and I can't defend that horrible shit season 5 was.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Season 3 was worse than 5.

TICK TICK TICK, That's the sound of your life running out.

1. Season 4
2. Season 1
3. Season 6
4. Season 2
5. Season 5
6. Season 3

nation

Reaction score
Season 3 was worse than 5.

TICK TICK TICK, That's the sound of your life running out.

1. Season 4
2. Season 1
3. Season 6
4. Season 2
5. Season 5
6. Season 3

You officially aren't a real Dexter fan. Chase was horrid, jesus that quote from him was one of the only good parts of the season and the whole thing with Lumend was pretty bad. Not a good actress. But the biggest piece of shit from that season is the reaction to Rita's death. You would think this of all things would show his human side, far worse than anything he went through in season 6 which showed it.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Lumend

rofl

nation

Reaction score
Lumend

rofl

Ah, what's so funny? Lumen whatever it doesn't matter, the whole thing was awful and forgettable so you expect it to be noticed and important? Nope

Reaction score
What's so funny all the time when you respond with "roflmao yadda yadda" when someone disagrees with you? You do it ALL the time like you're trying to patronize and be condescending. You got Nationed, Nation.

...god...

Reaction score
What's so funny all the time when you respond with "roflmao yadda yadda" when someone disagrees with you? You do it ALL the time like you're trying to patronize and be condescending. You got Nationed, Nation.
rofl, smurf.