So we have 2 hours before the possibility of the end of the world

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

1chiban

Reaction score
^ I can assure you that people will still believe even if they find that particle, me included.

C4

Ichiban made some clever points there, why spend loads of money on a multi-billion dollar experimental project that has little to no chances of being a success? Why not use the same money to help the Starvin' Marvins of Africa or cure diseases like dibaties, Aids and Cancer.

You see Ichiban, that's what Science is.... "explore" and see beyond what you can actually see with your eyes. Looking at the current condition of the Earth, you wouldn't expect this planet to be stable for another 100 years. And that means the future generations are likely to be starving for water and foods. Honey Bees are estimated to be extinct by 2022, that cuts off major production in the Honey industry thus stepping into the Food Chain. No Honey Bees means that no Honey is going to be collected the plants all go stale.

With water trials found on Mars, a possibility of human life on other planets.. why shouldn't Science explore? Everytime there has been a major problem in this planet... Science has got a way out of it... this time it's going to be no different. Although it's a very expensive project, it's just going to help the future generations... your grandchild's child whose grand daughter's child lives in 2095

1chiban

Reaction score
Science isn't just about exploring, its also about tangible stuff you can physically see. I can understand why these peeps in white coats want to explore, but in all honestly what was this project initiated for really? Health benefits in the future? Possibly, but still pretty unlikely. To play God - a big part of it I imagine. Also just to say that they did. I agree that people should be allowed to think and explore freely, but there are some things which just aren't supposed to be found. This may be one of them. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Evil Austin

I am myself a jewish religeon believer - I am not here to say my religeon is better then yours but I just would like to point out a statement from jewish book- out version of the Bible.

This is roughly translated from Hebrew which I do happen to know how to read and speak living in Israel -

All people agree man started from something, weather you believe in a god two gods or a woman god it doesn't matter but until you prove something it is just faith.... Religeons can't stand Science because there is a possibility of proving that Religeon doesn't exist but Judaism is the only religeon that is for science, Judaism says

"If man wanted proof on God the only way to know this is through Science, otherwise it is just faith.....Because (this is my favorite quote) GOD IS THE BEST SCIENTIST"

1chiban

Reaction score
"If man wanted proof on God the only way to know this is through Science, otherwise it is just faith.....Because (this is my favorite quote) GOD IS THE BEST SCIENTIST"

I would agree entirely. But this experiment wasn't done to prove God's existence, it was done with the motive of helping to prove that he doesn't in a way. The fact that the LHC is bandied around as "The God Machine" with the search for the "God particle" is insulting imo.

C4

Just don't take the topic towards the religion, I don't care if you're Jewish, Hindu, Christian, Muslim or a free thinker in all the point is that you're a human being, an homo sapien :n:

1chiban

Reaction score
I guess its the media who have taken the conversations towards religion by calling it the freaking 'God Machine.'

But anyways, we have to wait until the 21st for any real answers. It may taken them a few weeks or months even to get the particles to collide because of the small margin of error involved.

C4

If you believe in god then listen to this;

God is unique, he made this universe and he made it with his so called "Powers" you are not to play with these powers. Obviously Humans and Science cannot mess around with what God has created, it's like a Primary Key that has been set and fixed in MS-Access and you're one of the foriegn keys. Poor example but that explains it best. No redundancy and no duplication brother.

If you're a free-thinker then listen to this;

Go fucking mess around in space, let's see what you come up with. I bet all my VCash that you're coming back... but, mentally Blue... :v:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
If you're a free-thinker then listen to this;

Go fucking mess around in space, let's see what you come up with. I bet all my VCash that you're coming back... but, mentally Blue... :v:

I'd rather call it enlightened. A gibbering mess for sure, but an enlightened gibbering mess lol.

Evil Austin

lol- this may be a stupid question but one may be able to answer me would be greatly appreaciated -

If this machine where to be turned on and be used- (look it up just now confirmed to be turned on, near the border of France and Swiss, near the "Alp Mountains") Anyway back to my question, what will be powering this I mean you have this "god" like machine so pwoerfull you just cna't plug it into a you know jack cable connection you need power! what will be running it some sort of steam train ROFL.. but yea this may be a dumb questio nbut an answer would be great :v:

1chiban

Reaction score
There's hundreds of miles of electrical wire, plugged into large scale generators no doubt?

Evil Austin

probably some nucleur power plant lol - (I can picture hOmer simpson an dmr burns running it) but instead of burns you get Bush

Wrestling Station

Everything in the whole universe is made off soul. Yes, stones too. So whatever you try to create wont "live on its own" without actually having the soul in it.

But when we talk about scientific theories, its all theories, but the main purpose of having anything to be actually "created" not manufactured, is with having "soul/spirit" in it.

Some people with little to no believes in God will not agree. But my religion tought me alot about those things. And with all the knowledge I had, it all stands to what is called "Spirit Injection". No creature that was created by God can create a "soul". So whatever those lunatic nerds wanted to find out, they wont create the soul of creation!
End of story.

C4

Runs through the Central J.LL Sources, that's why it emitts high levels of Beta radiations as well and that's what makes me think... :g: