So we have 2 hours before the possibility of the end of the world

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I love you guys [/notjoking]

I can't believe they actually launched it.

Any last words?

Wait I found out it gets launched in 2 hours. We could possibly all that at any random time without knowing nor feeling it.

seX-Power

When I see the 'SX' in your sig I think of sex >_>

Oh well, if I die I dont need to have another seizure from looking at Dre's avatar...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I blame the French .... I really can this time >_>

C4

That's bullsh*t, they're going to drill a black hole in our planet and it's going to be big enough for all of us to be sucked into space.

The Large Hadron Collider will launch at 6:30pm TODAY.

We can all die at a random time. :yay:

Imagine everyone having a fun time on IWF the all of sudden we just get stop posting and die in like 2 seconds or less.

jp8l0x.jpg

GORDON FREEMAN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Those of you who played Half-Life should know that Earth is incredibly fucked.

C4

The most fucking dangerous and risk-taking experiment in Scientific History. Yet it can be an awarding experiment but with alot of risk involved. I'm now convinced that these bastards are going to drill down a black hole in the planet. And all of you Biceps, Stations, Monkeys, Hayleys, Knights and Knicky's are going to be sucked through that hole into the dark outer space. Our bodies will burst into flames and we're going to die.

Not necessary that we're going to die the moment it's launched, we can die the other day or a month later due to high level of radiations as well. The LHC is a huge mistake, believe me. Get this into the General and Serious Discussion Section, I've got a few logical arguments to make once I'm dead... >_>

Fucking Scientists. ruin the world for us.

This is a serious topic, I can see it getting serious.

Mod move this please? :yes:

Wrestling Station

I guess we need to enjoy our last 24hours in life.
So everyone, go have your best meal, get married, have kids... wait, kids?! :shifty:
Play guitar hero, ban all members :shifty:
take pics of yourself with all the knives you have, then try something new with shoving them up your ass.
This is a serious topic, I can see it getting serious.
how about now after my post? lol.