So we have 2 hours before the possibility of the end of the world

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Since it's the last hours on the planet, I say we unban Cuntfac€ and make him admin ... I wanna see who he would ban >_>

Wrestling Station

Dude, Famous is so FAMOUS that he wants to be the first celebrity to try out that machine! He was launched today few minutes ago :( RIP

Beer Money Army

quick everyone save all the great people of the world...

Pacman Jones, Chris Benoit ashes, Funaki, Famou$ 187, Kevin Nash, George Bush, KKK, Osama, Tom Arnold, Paris hilton, Fred Savage....

but no emo's if we gotta sacrifice anyone.. it must be them cause they love pain, so death shouldnt be a problem unless they ain't emo :shifty:

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I guess we need to enjoy our last 24hours in life.
So everyone, go have your best meal, get married, have kids... wait, kids?! :shifty:
Play guitar hero, ban all members :shifty:
take pics of yourself with all the knives you have, then try something new with shoving them up your ass.

how about now after my post? lol.

Nope lets joke around a bit longer until somebody REALLY makes it more serious.

BKB you gon die boi

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Kevin Nash will save us by showing off his high flying ability. He is, after all, an X Division pioneer. I remember the time I saw him do a standing 1080 splash .... WITHOUT JUMPING!

Evil Austin

HA HA HA HA ROFL ^

Anyway can I come out of hiding or is this going to happen ?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Nothing is going to happen.

Mind you it would be neat if it did, but nothing is going to happen.

Evil Austin

so..........................................(sits and waits to go to heavan)

Evil Austin

oh wait I see a light- AND IT BURNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

(and BKB yea I guess your right- I guess Ill always end up bumping the threads in heavan anyway) :eek:

MikeRaw

It'd be cool if it suckedus to like some other dimension, and people there were living and chilling just like us...
BUT...
Nothing is gonna happen.
I still don't know how these guys went about getting permission to potentially end the world.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Yeah it kinda gets to me that they allowed these people to create a device capable of destroying us all. The government must really not care or there is some type on conspiracy going on.

I don't even think earth has enough energy to create such a black hole. But still anything can happen. Chances are just slim.

Evil Austin

haven't they already turned the machine on ? I mean if th emachine is on already hasn't the worst already happened adn its over ? also , what is this machine besides possibly killing us what is it meant to do ? why are they turning it on ?