So we have 2 hours before the possibility of the end of the world

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

Lol, well I believe that if most things are pointing me in the direction of an opinion including going to a Christian School then that is what I am going to believe.

Wait, are you talking about Catholicism, A part of Christianity or a different part of Christianity.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
Meh, I don't believe in the end of the world. My friend does, and we made a wager; he believes in the 2012 theory, so I told him, "Okay, if I'm still alive in 2013, you owe me 500$." We both reached an accord, and since it's lose/lose for him, oh well. It's win/lose for me. I get 500$, or he and me die, hehe. I'm going to print out a legal document stating our agreement and if he doesn't pay me within a year after 2012, I'm sending him to court. :D

j/k on the last part, but really, we did make a wager.

Wrestling Station

2012 theory
thats a theory, wasnt writen in any religious holy book. Thats not what we are talking about here. Any person can come up with a theory of his own, here we were talking about the true religion believes and not some random topics made by douchebags just to get famous worldwide.

WCW Rules

Reaction score
thats a theory, wasnt writen in any religious holy book. Thats not what we are talking about here. Any person can come up with a theory of his own, here we were talking about the true religion believes and not some random topics made by douchebags just to get famous worldwide.

Well, it wasn't written in a holy book, but it's recorded in the Mayan calendar and their belief system, which has long since died out. It was also prophecized by Nostradamus, I believe. I still do not believe in the end of the world; the apocalypse or final judgment, 2012, you name it.

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
Hold on, if there IS a God why would he let the world ever end? Can't he control everything? Us humans couldn't be that bad that he wants us dead can we? or what? Did Carlos rape him or something?

Seriously though...Isn't God meant to love us?

ah fuck it, all this religion stuff confuses me.

Evil Austin

wait wasn't there a theory a while back I think it was 5 of the 5 2005. and that day all the planets in the galaxy were meant to be straight in line with the sun at one time and it only happens once every 200 years - And apparently the gravitational pull between all of the planets exactly in line with us would have ripped us appart -

Anyone remember that theory a while back ?

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Personally I believe all of these theories about the apocalypse and such other stuff is complete bullshit. The only thing that could MOST LIKELY destroy this planet is human being themselves. Event though the LHC is a bad example seeing as how its basically harmless. With the continuous advancement in technology and so much War going on around the planet. We are bound to destroy the world.

If they gave these guys the “ok” to test out and eventually launch the LHC even though it had a chance in killing us all(even though it was a small chance), what if technology advances and machines much more capable and dangerous then the LHC get the “ok”. The more these scientist advance in superior tech is also possibly bringing us one step closer to the destruction of Earth.

In then there is war, with the weapons of mass destruction made for current wars that'll only further my opinion of humans ending the planet. There are Nukes out there capable of destroying most of if not all of North America. Then there's Russia. They are by far the most powerful now. They have many extremely powerful nukes and Vladimir Pudin and friends are plotting something. They'll most likely start a new war.

Lets get off that subject.

If the Christian God is a good as people make him out to be, why would he not forgive Adam and Eve. He created them and thought they were perfect and it turned out they were imperfect. So in return for is supposedly perfect creations making a mistake he punishes us all. It is not our fault that his creations weren't perfect.

If he was such a nice guy, he wouldn't let this planet be in the condition it is now with many dying, being sick, starving, and fighting.