So no one feels left out..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

A cat being eaten i do not think is as worse as cum on a baby. I see your point etc. But sorry noooo.

straight_edge76

Honestly this entire e-feud is getting out of hands tbh. But in LHR's defense I don't remember the cat incident. But honestly all of the bickering is funny but then it gets to the point that it makes everyone involved look like a bunch of idiots. We are all adults here; lets just move on and when Axis is back we all go about our buisness.

Wordlife

Axis will be back and he will not be involved with flaming/spam/etc

Which is a good thing, to the quality of this forum other than HIAT.... his wrestling posts are dead on perfect

LKP

^^^That is the thing.
He is a damn good wrestling poster. Why for the past few weeks hes been a dick lately is beyond me.

LadyHotrod

A cat being eaten i do not think is as worse as cum on a baby. I see your point etc. But sorry noooo.

Er......my pets are like my kids to me. That was like having a picture of your baby that just passed away being photoshopped in a rotten way. They weren't doing it to cheer me up, they were doing it because they knew how I felt about her passing. Other comments were also said over there and multiple reps were given about her being dead. That is a lot worse than having someone use MSPaint to draw a cartoon dick and cum on a kid. That isn't digging in the death of something you loved so much like a day after it happened. Just imagine someone in your family passing away and you going to the forum you have posted in for a long time, sharing your story with people you think are your 'e-friends', only to have them turn it against you just because you had a disagreement with another member over something totally unrelated for the next 7 months. You should know this from your cancer thread.

In the end, it's just people in a forum who don't know anything about you so they take things they know you care about that you happened to mention and try to use it against you to make you mad because they have nothing else to bug you with. That is why I don't bother getting upset over things like that. That is what they want you to do ;)

LKP

I see your point LHR. But people should not do stuff like that should they? Anyways time to move on.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
ThaTS THE ONE ^^^

And people want him back? Fucking Amazing, you know who your mates are on this forum.

Wow man. That really isn't a smart thing for Axis to do.

Just a question, how many of you ever edited a picture into another picture somewhat equal to Axis's?

LadyHotrod

I see your point LHR. But people should not do stuff like that should they? Anyways time to move on.

Oh yeah, I totally agree with you on that one! The thing is, it's the net and people will take advantage of the fact that they are hiding behind a computer and not doing things face to face with you because they know that if you were standing infront of them, they wouldn't have the balls to do it.

I used to get upset when I was a forum virgin and didn't understand why people would take the time to do shit like that. It's one thing to flame people with UR A smurf type of attacks but starting to bring in people's families and friends is going a little too above and beyond. People can go ahead and flame me all they want, I don't really care, but it's pretty lame to bring people into it that have absolutely nothing to do with anything. It just goes to show the person flaming has run out of ideas.

xFrenchKissx

Reaction score
Damn. Now who is going to call me names, and make me feel at home here? I tend to stay out of the disagreements that go on involving forum 'politics' but Axis teased me, and I didn't take it seriously. I'm not sure exactly what happened, but it's really hard to tell context as far as teasing and stuff on a website. You are all characters on a screen to me. If I don't like what's on, I change the channel. I think Axis is a good poster from what I have seen, but I hardly ever venture to this section of the forum.

noumenon

^What a fucking novel and bold concept! If only more people would do the same...

LadyHotrod

A certain smurf is now sending me messages whining about the bad rep I've been giving him, pretending it doesn't bother him at all when it clearly does.

LadyHotrod

It's THE408KID.

You know, that 'teacher' who doesn't know how to spell.

His rep page has never looked sexier.