So no one feels left out..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

Since you take it to be flattery, do you give me permission to post your picture in whatever context I wish?

LKP

No now stop harassing me mr axis. You find it a turn on wanting to post my picture all of the time. You sicko.

LKP

Also how about you post a picture of yourself also. Ru that ugly you do not want us to see?

Axis

How can I resist the forehead, though? It's so hawt.

This is my full-body shot:

botox_forehead_before.jpg

Let's hang out.

LKP

That is an old man silly. Man seriously post a pic of yourself. I want to compare foreheads.

Axis

If we're supposed to believe that your forehead is real, then you should believe that the picture I posted is real.

LKP

Mine is real, im not going to fake a forehead i dunno how to. Axis the time has come in your life to become straightedge

Now repeat after me
" I AXIS, AM NOT WORTHY TO POST IN THE SAME THREAD AS LKP AND I ALSO ACCEPT STRAIGHTEDGE INTO MY LIFE. PLUS I ALSO SUCK".

LKP

if no one bans him i swear to god ill kill the cunt, my last 10 or so posts with axis are sarcasm.

LadyHotrod

[yt]dQw4w9WgXcQ[/yt]

Everyone, just hold hands and come together.

Great One

if no one bans him i swear to god ill kill the cunt, my last 10 or so posts with axis are sarcasm.
Um.. so? It still counts as provoking. He shouldn't be banned, this is Blue.