So no one feels left out..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

So sexy <3

This ban sucks. Axis trolls but he's just playing around. He brings good wrestling discussion. At least he left his trolling in HIAT (as far as I know).

/ends life.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I enjoy Axis being apart of the forum.. but I think it is a little too much to make a picture like he did and post it on here. Especially since it was a child.

LadyHotrod

Yeah but let's just delete it and pretend it didn't happen. He wont do it again, I promise.

Come on, boys. Do it for the bewbiez.

LKP

Few days? Justice has been served. Not! Should be banned for longer.

LKP

ThaTS THE ONE ^^^

And people want him back? Fucking Amazing, you know who your mates are on this forum.

straight_edge76

Honestly I had no problems with Axis, he did troll/spam but just about all of it was imo in good fun in the HIAT section but I have to admit that the pic with LKP's child was a tad bit to far. You can post whatever you want about LKP or whatever but leave the man's family out of it.

LadyHotrod

What he did wasn't the best idea in the world but he was just doing it because he knows it pushes buttons. People have edited my pics before. After my cat died last year, they took a pic of a fat guy in our forum and edited it so my cat was in his hands about to be eaten. She had just died and I was really depressed over her passing but gotta admit that the pic was funny. It's all shenanigans. I lol'd and went on with my day.

Oh well, he's banned for a few days and he'll hopefully stay out of trouble when he gets back.

Everyone should just be e-friends. MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR.