So I'm Curious..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Romo Is God

Reaction score
When the rating completely flops tomorrow, what are you Punk marks going to say then? After all, that show revolved around him, and if it comes back negative. It is all on his shoulders.

I'd love to hear your excuses beforehand.

:)

Famou$ 187

Your a 19 year old mark for KenFan seriously? Go kill yourself.

Romo Is God

Reaction score
KenFan is BY FAR the best poster here, and it's not even close.

As for suicide, meh, I thought about it.

When Punk of all people became world champ.

Wrestling Station

I never liked CM Punk, and imo his title reign will be short and lame. Remember that he lost his ECW title to Chavo?!! (a jobber) He has low credability due to him jobbing almost every other match in Raw in the past couple of months and also some matches in ECW lately.

CM Punk should never be a WHC nor a WWE champion, imo he just suits the US championship at most.

CT Styles

Fuck off you're embarrassing yourself. KenFan's a funny poster but seriously grow up.

Enigma22

Reaction score
lol the ratings will probably be good but it will be more because of change then because of cm punk... they could have had jamie noble win the title that way...

Romo Is God

Reaction score
Fuck off you're embarrassing yourself. KenFan's a funny poster but seriously grow up.

LOL. Like I care about what wrestling geeks that post on a forum from miles and miles away think about me.

KenFan is a fucking god. True story.

Hardy90

Reaction score
More then likely it wont have any effect on ratings, good or bad.

Rell

Reaction score
Kenfan = :king:
Romo Is god = :king:

The rest of you = :thumbdown:

:yes:

smiley talk, you gotta love it

MikeRaw

Your an idiot. If anything, the rating wont flop this week, as Punk only won it at Raw. Noone knew he was going to win it, so they tuned in to Raw anyways. And bottom line is, did you hear the reaction...

Heres a better question for you...

In 5 years, when half the main event scene has retired, and only Cena and Orton are left, and the rating flops, what are you gonna say, are you gonna jjump the bandwagon and say they shouldve pushed Punk?

Bottom line is, his reactionw as big. It wasnt as big as Cena's, batista, etc, but it was good, and they are gonna stick with him and let hiom grow into one of the faces of the company. Good job to wwe on this.

LadyHotrod

I don't think Punk will make the ratings dip.....He has a lot of fans and I think they'll give him a good feud. It's better than having that bitch Edge as champ, imo.