So I'm Curious..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

well he wanted to know what we were going to say when the ratings were low this past Monday...yet they were actually higher this past Monday, so I'd like to hear what Romo blames that on. Since he clearly feels it had nothing to do with Punk.

MikeRaw

This Guy, make a thread for vbookie on if romo Is God will ever respond to this thread again:laugh: nah, jk

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
well he wanted to know what we were going to say when the ratings were low this past Monday...yet they were actually higher this past Monday, so I'd like to hear what Romo blames that on. Since he clearly feels it had nothing to do with Punk.

I think I would credit that more to the draft honestly. I know that's weird coming from me, but that's what I believe.

This Guy

oh so do I. I just thought it was funny that as soon as the rating came out and it was higher, mr. anti WWE/CM Punk disapeared.

Like I said the true test will be this Monday's ratings.

MikeRaw

Well, I guess Romo can go cry, because for those who havent heard, Punks title defense gained over a million new viewers, and did a 4.2