So I'm Curious..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Wait, so you're saying that Raw having a World Title rather than not would make the ratings dip? Wow, either you, or you AND WWE's viewers are mildly Blue at least.

MikeRaw

^Nah, hes just a blueberry, who thinks that having one of the most popular guys in wwe as champion will drag the ratings down. he also fails to realsie that if anything, NEXT WEEKS rating would be down, not this weeks, since people usually wouldnt turn the show off, just cause Punk won a title.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
When the rating completely flops tomorrow, what are you Punk marks going to say then? After all, that show revolved around him, and if it comes back negative. It is all on his shoulders.

I'd love to hear your excuses beforehand.

:)

The ratings went up from a 3.3 to a 3.5

HA!

MikeRaw

^It was 3.4 last week, but still, ya , it went up... Romo isnt Nostradomus afterall:O:O:O

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Romo Is God said:
When the rating completely flops tomorrow, what are you Punk marks going to say then? After all, that show revolved around him, and if it comes back negative. It is all on his shoulders.

I'd love to hear your excuses beforehand.

When Romo is wrong, and his prediction flops completely, what is the moron going to say? After all, this thread revolved around your incorrect prediction, and it was wrong, so it is on your shoulders.

I'd love to hear your excuses afterwards.

This Guy

to answer the question of what will we say. In my opinion if the ratings have taken a drop it would probably be more likely due to the less then stealer PPV the night before. The fact that going into the show fans knew that the highest ranking champion was Kofi Kingston, and that Cena & Batista are the only active top draw Main Event stars, and because JR is no longer the voice of Raw.

On many msg boards I've seen people say that they wished they had tuned into Raw. Because they didn't expect the Money In the Bank to be cashed in since there was no World Champion on Raw, and that they would have loved to see it.

What your forgetting is that yeah the ratings may be done this week but now that fans know CM Punk is the champion will be the true test. How good will the ratings be now for the next show. If the ratings go up next Raw, then you know that the fans are tuning in because they found out CM Punk is world champion. If the next shows ratings drop then you will have your case that people stopped watching because CM Punk is the champion.

Travis40

We need to make sure there's no major sporting event next Monday...then Romo would blame Punk lmao