So... does anyone here watch hockey? lol

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
And 3-0 to Canada. Damn, I expected the match to be a bit more competetive and not like this, Sweden was a bit sloppy imo.

Also Selänne named MVP and forward in the All-star team with also Granlund.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
And 3-0 to Canada. Damn, I expected the match to be a bit more competetive and not like this, Sweden was a bit sloppy imo.

Also Selänne named MVP and forward in the All-star team with also Granlund.
I didn't catch much of the game haha, overslept :( Of course Crosby finally got his first goal of the tourny in the finals hehe.
I was still a little blown away from the 5-0 beating we took from Finland yesterday, didn't think it was going to be like that after only lose 1-0 to Canada.

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I didn't catch much of the game haha, overslept :( Of course Crosby finally got his first goal of the tourny in the finals hehe.
I was still a little blown away from the 5-0 beating we took from Finland yesterday, didn't think it was going to be like that after only lose 1-0 to Canada.
Yeah, tbh I would've thought you'd win. If i'd placed a bet, I would've bet on Usa to win

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah, tbh I would've thought you'd win. If i'd placed a bet, I would've bet on Usa to win
I thought it was going to be more like 3 - 2 USA, Finland's good enough to keep very close to us, apparently they were just firing on all cylinders this tourney though, it was a well deserved win.. I really think the USA team was a bit stressed out in losing that game to Canada 1-0, that was such an epic game.

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Btw am I the only one, who would rather win bronze, than lose silver? Imo ending your tournament with a win just feels so much better than losing and getting silver

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Btw am I the only one, who would rather win bronze, than lose silver? Imo ending your tournament with a win just feels so much better than losing and getting silver
True, I think sometimes it affects the world standings though doesn't it?

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
True, I think sometimes it affects the world standings though doesn't it?
Yeah. Even though 2nd place gives you 1160 points in the world rankings, and 3rd 1120, I rather end my tournament in a win. Feels so much better. It would've sucked if we'd now lost to Canada 3-0

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah. Even though 2nd place gives you 1160 points in the world rankings, and 3rd 1120, I rather end my tournament in a win. Feels so much better. It would've sucked if we'd now lost to Canada 3-0
True true I can see that. Yeah the 40 pt differential isn't really too much of a difference, not too much of a challenge to make up that ground.

Kuolema

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
True true I can see that. Yeah the 40 pt differential isn't really too much of a difference, not too much of a challenge to make up that ground.
Jep. And fuck yeah, we're still 2nd in the ranking. Canada only got to 3rd. Sweden still 1st :okay:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Dunno anything about hockey, but I do know Paulina Gretzky's body is :fap:

Kooldip

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...ld! Crazy atmosphere this morning, every bar in town was packed at 5 in the morning lol many drinks were consumed followed by an influx of naps.

Unfortunately for Sweden, they got screwed by injuries, had Backstrom, Zetterberg and Hank been healthy, would have been a different game. You could also say the same about us with Stamkos and Tavares, but whatever, the game is long over. Props to my favorite goalie, King Hank, he was sensational.

Lastly, it was a good tournament and I couldn't have asked for a better outcome.

Fuck you, Chris Kunitz.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I thought the tourney was pretty enjoyable, defintiely didn't expect to lose 0-5 in the Bronze game but hey sometimes your team is just that discouraged.
Now time for NHL to get back on track and time for some Oiler Hockey.

Reactions: LesNardog