SMH @ Anyone Who Pays 40 Bucks For A Wrestling PPV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HBKristen

Reaction score
we always ended up splitting the PPV's. if 4 or 5 of us wanted to watch it and we're all going to one person's house to do so anyway, it would end up being cheap. it's more a WM thing, though...

and boohoo poor ol' k-stan has no friends that watch wrestling anymore....

C4

It's really sick you know, all the DVD's and all other shit uploaded on Dailymotion and the actual people don't get money. But anyways, I'm a cheap bastard so I don't actually pay for it, rather open up dailymotion and watch it 3-5 hours later.. lol

the dark knight

I only pay for PPV's that Cena is headlining. Anything else is predictable and boring.
like orton? what about armageddon...i gotta admit, i rethought about the main event more than 3 times during the match.

CenaMark54

like orton? what about armageddon...i gotta admit, i rethought about the main event more than 3 times during the match.

What can I say...I like every PPV ending in an STFU.

I haven't watched Armageddon yet. I'll probably watch a few of the matches before Raw.

J

^^I agree i watched an interview with Orton...He said that Cena is a pretty entertaining guy...It's just to bad he can't wrestle...Ortons words not mine...Lol...

Rell

Reaction score
I can accept buying a 20 buck DVD because for one its a collectors item, and it will last just about forever, not to mention its 20 bucks less than the actual airing of the PPV. No matter what, nothing can make me think spending 40 bucks on a PPV is condonable.

am I cheap? No, I'm smart. I'd much rather buy material things like shoes & clothes, but thats just me. I guess its different with PeepShow as his mom is probably the one buying him these wack ass Pay Per Views. Trust me, when you get your own money, your priorities will change.

PeepShow

I can accept buying a 20 buck DVD because for one its a collectors item, and it will last just about forever, not to mention its 20 bucks less than the actual airing of the PPV. No matter what, nothing can make me think spending 40 bucks on a PPV is condonable.

am I cheap? No, I'm smart. I'd much rather buy material things like shoes & clothes, but thats just me. I guess its different with PeepShow as his mom is probably the one buying him these wack ass Pay Per Views. Trust me, when you get your own money, your priorities will change.

ROFL, yeah right. My mom hates wrestling. What the fuck brough that on? Fuck you...

Rell

Reaction score
Your 17 years old. Most 17 year olds don't have a steady income, so I assumed your parents we're buying it (PPV's) for you...

Am I wrong?

PeepShow

Yes, I actually pay for them. I do need to get a job though...lol

Hopefully Ill get some extra cash for Christmas.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Easy Answer... Sky Sports! Well, for those who live in britain that is.

Half the PPV's are Randomnly shown for free. The only PPV i don't think has ever been on Sky is the Royal Rumble. But i do agree, unless the show would end up being one of the greatest ever, 15 Quid (30 Dollars) is way too much to get just by your self.

Now, if others contibute in paying, that's a diffrent answer!

Edit:- Agreed Rell, once you start having to pay for nearly everything by your selves, your priorities change a hell of a lot.

This Guy

I have my own money and yes priorities change, but when it comes to the money budgeted for entertainment, well theres not much in the way of material things to get other then video games (which I buy my fair share of as well) I don't have time for much of anything else material, so I might as well spend the money on a PPV that I can sit on the couch and watch in picture perfect quality on my 52 inch TV in the comfort of my living room. Just my thinking anyways.

I should add I only buy one PPV a month but it fits well into my entertainment budget for the month.