SMH @ Anyone Who Pays 40 Bucks For A Wrestling PPV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
Thats a lot of money to waste on a damn wrestling PPV. Especially one that will be on the internet (Dailymotion) two days after it airs. If you have high speed internet, there is no excuse.

Whoever still pays for these PPV's, please post here so I can laugh at you :thumbdown:

Reinvented

Reaction score
I would pay for a CB4 comeback show......

I did pay to see Girls Gone Wild.....Just call me (MAT) shhhhhhhh......

Wait do I even know who I'm making fun of???

No!

I guess I take it back.

Rell

Reaction score
-points finger @ TDK & PeepShow while laughing-

lol Who wouldnt pay for a CB4 show? :shifty:

Rell

Reaction score
Anything over 10 = fail imo

30 bucks is still too much for a wrestling show. With 40/30 bucks you could get a friend or a chick (w/e your in to), go see a movie, eat, and at the end of the day still have money left over...

Its not even about the money tbh, its the principle, why pay 40 bucks on something you could easily watch for free. I say easily because usually hours after the PPV is over, downloads are already available, and if you wait about two days, you could watch the entire show on Dailymotion, download free.

Again, there is no excuse. If you dont have high speed internet to watch the shows for "free" you shouldnt be paying for the live show in the first place. Save your money, and buy High Speed internet...

Am I encouraging piracy? Damn Skippy Hippy.

That's very true who wouldn't pay for the COMBACK OF THE GREATEST RAP GROUP SINCE MILLI VANILLI~CB4

Did I spell Milli Vanilli right???

LMAO, you are officially my favorite member...

PeepShow

Its not even about the money tbh, its the principle, why pay 40 bucks on something you could easily watch for free. I say easily because usually hours after the PPV is over, downloads are already available, and if you wait about two days, you could watch the entire show on Dailymotion, download free.

Again, there is no excuse. If you dont have high speed internet to watch the shows for "free" you shouldnt be paying for the live show in the first place. Save your money, and buy High Speed internet...

Ok, then get me Man Up in great quailty with less than 5 DLs :)

The Rated R CMStar

2 days? I bet that in 5 hours at least 3 matches of Armageddon will be uploaded on Dailymotion

Reinvented

Reaction score
I'd like to thank everyone that thought I could become Rells new boy toy. All the haters go watch CB4 and hear Rap music.

GIRL YOU KNOW ITS TRUE UE UE UE I LOVE YOU~ Milli Vanilli

Rell what do you think of Bobby Brown and his song Don't be Cruel?

the dark knight

Anything over 10 = fail imo

30 bucks is still too much for a wrestling show. With 40/30 bucks you could get a friend or a chick (w/e your in to), go see a movie, eat, and at the end of the day still have money left over...

Am I encouraging piracy? Damn Skippy Hippy.

LMAO, you are officially my favorite member...

ummm...what if you can afford money to do both, go out, have fun and get back to watch the ppv?