SMH @ Anyone Who Pays 40 Bucks For A Wrestling PPV

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
ummm...what if you can afford money to do both, go out, have fun and get back to watch the ppv?

Its not even about the money tbh, its the principle, why pay 40 bucks on something you could easily watch for free. I say easily because usually hours after the PPV is over, downloads are already available, and if you wait about two days, you could watch the entire show on Dailymotion, download free.

There you have it...

I'm not saying its wrong to buy PPV's, if thats your thing, DO YOU. I still think its laughable, and I'll always be that way :08:

the dark knight

^^for me, i have better shit to download. and my new ISP sucks, they wanna reduce the amount of illegal download so, if i download more than 20 GB a month, speed gets reduced to 256Kbps << sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Guy

2 days? I bet that in 5 hours at least 3 matches of Armageddon will be uploaded on Dailymotion

I buy the PPV's and you can say yeah it will be online, why pay for it, but I'll tell you why. I will never find online a version of the PPV that will burn onto a DVD and be in perfect Digital Video Format. I have a Digital Cable Box and DVD Burner. I can record these ppv's that I buy and they look as crisp and clear as they possibly can. No download is worth that. Sure I still download the ones I don't have, missed whatever. I still burn them and they look okay, but I'm a hardcore collector. My goal is to have the original releases of the DVD's etc eventually. I've watched a PPV, recorded it to DVD & VHS. I've had someone find me that same PPV in a bargin bin on VHS of the Original release. I've downloaded the ISO file of the original DVD release and burned it, and still gone on to buy the actual DVD when I find it at Wal-Mart for $6, just to say I have all the originals.

the dark knight

^^fucking exactly. COLLECTING....i admit i stopped taping wrestling for a while, but LOVE the word "collecting stuff".

Reinvented

Reaction score
DUCK TALES IS A CARTOON!!!!! People should collect the show Duck Tales then wrestling matches!!!!!

Duck Tales and Goof Troop over Wrestling unless its ECW.

Rell

Reaction score
Great minds think alike

Duck Tales (a~WOOoo~OOoo)

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
*deep breath* Ok, Ok i admit it, i once brought a PPV just once... i swear Royal Rumble 2001 i was 9 years old i was young and foolish, god damnit!!

J

I still rent one PPV a year...Its Wrestlemania...and its bassically just so The guys and I can get 2gether and chill...

Mr. Mat

I would pay for a CB4 comeback show......

I did pay to see Girls Gone Wild.....Just call me (MAT) shhhhhhhh......

Wait do I even know who I'm making fun of???

No!

I guess I take it back.

i'm not even going to respond to that BTW who the fuck are you again

anyway yeah i pay for ppv's most the time most of the time i waist my money on wwe ppv's because most wwe ppv's are shit these days

Reinvented

Reaction score
Hmmm I thought I put I take it back at the end I guess I didn't put it or sumbody can't read.

Who I be I bees Reinvented!
So your a well known person on a forum give me a high fucking five man be proud because you can talk down to others.

How Old Are You?

Mr. Mat

lol ouch i take what i said back too man my bad i'm just sick of people using my name in every fucking thread like travis40 did

PeepShow

I buy the PPV's and you can say yeah it will be online, why pay for it, but I'll tell you why. I will never find online a version of the PPV that will burn onto a DVD and be in perfect Digital Video Format. I have a Digital Cable Box and DVD Burner. I can record these ppv's that I buy and they look as crisp and clear as they possibly can. No download is worth that. Sure I still download the ones I don't have, missed whatever. I still burn them and they look okay, but I'm a hardcore collector. My goal is to have the original releases of the DVD's etc eventually. I've watched a PPV, recorded it to DVD & VHS. I've had someone find me that same PPV in a bargin bin on VHS of the Original release. I've downloaded the ISO file of the original DVD release and burned it, and still gone on to buy the actual DVD when I find it at Wal-Mart for $6, just to say I have all the originals.

Exactly the same way I feel. I like to buy the TNA PPVs, b/c

1. You can see it live.

2. Streams suck

3. Perfect DVD quality

4. Only 10 bucks more than I would pay online or at a store when it comes out.

Bottom line is, I dont want to really DL the PPV and hen burn it to DVD format b/c the quality isnt the greatest, along with the reasons mentioned above.

And by, when This Guy says he's a hardcore collector, he means it. Just ask for his collection....lol

Reaction score
Just buy a dish for 250 bucks and you can get all free ppvs and new movies for life unless it breaks...

40 bucks for a ppv is too much it should be 5-10 if you order because its just about 2 hours.

CenaMark54

I only pay for PPV's that Cena is headlining. Anything else is predictable and boring.