• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Smarks Watch Halloween 6: The Curse of Michael Myers (1995) at Midnight

Anaconda Vice

May 21, 2011
Holy crap, I totally passed out at 10 last night. :lol:

I'll figure out my schedule for the week and let you guys know when I'm free.

Keith

Aug 6, 2010
@Wang Chung Which is your favourite Halloween sequel? I'm guessing the original is your favourite? I'd probably say H20 is my favourite sequel. 4 was very enjoyable too. What did you think of the recent film?

Wang Chung

Jan 5, 2012
Dancing
@Wang Chung Which is your favourite Halloween sequel? I'm guessing the original is your favourite? I'd probably say H20 is my favourite sequel. 4 was very enjoyable too. What did you think of the recent film?
I always liked the second one alot. The original is the best, 4 was fun H20 Is a mess. The new one felt good and was a decent sequel and thinking they might make another now and could they really be passing the torch to the Granddaughter possibly she had the knife at the end but they never showed Michael again after the fire started so it's possible he survived somehow. I might actually place this new one above the second one now as my favorite sequel. The worst are the Rob Zombie flicks the just suck.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Keith

Chris

Super Moderator
Dec 23, 2011
Just West of Parts Unkown
2 and the most recent are the only sequels worth watching IMO. I even think the first Rob Zombie remake (never saw the second) is better than at least half the other sequels

Keith

Aug 6, 2010
I always liked the second one alot. The original is the best, 4 was fun H20 Is a mess. The new one felt good and was a decent sequel and thinking they might make another now and could they really be passing the torch to the Granddaughter possibly she had the knife at the end but they never showed Michael again after the fire started so it's possible he survived somehow. I might actually place this new one above the second one now as my favorite sequel. The worst are the Rob Zombie flicks the just suck.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fair enough. I liked H20 more on a second viewing. I think you are right about the torch being passed to the Granddaughter if there is another film. Which is fair, not sure they'll convince Jamie to come back again. Depends on the script. I quite enjoyed the new one too. More as an entertaining slasher than a good horror movie. Though it did feel like classic Michael again and the feminist twist was a nice touch.