SMACKDOWN LIVE : Episode 5

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Undertaker raised an eyebrow at *Unholy things.* but nodded.

"Hmm, i see.

Then i have alot to think about, but i think i have a good idea what to do.." Undertaker said

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Undertaker raised an eyebrow at *Unholy things.* but nodded.

"Hmm, i see.

Then i have alot to think about, but i think i have a good idea what to do.." Undertaker said
Shane McMahon: Then by all means Taker. But let's not keep the crowd waiting for the matches alright? Let's give the WWE Universe what they want!

*Shane's theme plays as the crowd cheers, cutting to commercial*

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Well...Here goes nothing!.... @Finniis
-
*The Lights go out in the Arena and Ambrose's music starts to play on the Titantron:

The crowd goes crazy. Ambrose quickly makes his way into the ring, Demanding a Microphone. His Music is cut short as he begins to speak and paces around the ring*

"Yeah, Yeah...So I won last week's Match. But thats not why Im out here. I have been training really hard all week for this moment, for tomorrow's Match. But First I have something that I want to say.
Dean Ambrose glances out at the crowd then turns his attention to the Titantron. A sneaky smile can be seen on his face.
Undertaker! Hawkins! I know your back there and listening. You will regret ever stepping foot in this ring with Me, The Crazy Lunatic fringe and My partner, Seth Rollins. This will be the Match nobody will forget. You listen good, I will not leave this ring unless Im either Carried out on that stretcher or I walk out of here with this belt. Let this be ur Final Warning. Im bringing my all to this ring. You think u have seen crazy? Well then, Your wrong, because things are about to get CRAZY Interesting... I look forward to Thursday's Match and I look forward to kicking ur
A**es
*Cracks Knuckles*
*The Lunatic Fringe Laughs and Drops his mic before leaving the ring and heading to the back for the night*

-Music begins as he heads back up the ramp to the back-
@Hoxton @Omalley

Last edited:
Reactions: InsaneAlphaBeta

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
My first promo! @Finniis

On the cue of his theme the lights start to flash and as the theme slows and becomes fast again Seth Rollins appears on the stage. He is rallying the crowd and after he does his signature pose he begins to pace down to the ring. He slides into the ring and reaches for a mic, someone passes onto him and his theme fades out and the lighting goes back to normal.

"What's up Louisville?"

The crowd cheers.

"Well tonight, I have a tag team match. Alongside Dean Ambrose!"

The crowd cheer at the mention of his tag partner.

"We are facing, Curt Hawkins..."

The crowd stay silent.

"And, The Undertaker!"

Some of the crowd cheer.

"Well me and Dean, well. We are going to decimate them! And we will show them that just because one has the briefcase and the other has... nothing, that we are the best things to happen to this company!"

His theme hits and the screen fades to black.

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Grab your popcorn, Grab your things for Smackdown Live it's happening!
Taker, Cena, everything!

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Thats the key word.. "ALMOST" But not quite. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:
I'm just saying, toss the A, O, and S, switch the L and M, flip the M upside down, chop the tail of the L, put the tail on the T, flip the T on the side, slant the middle bit, and BOOM, you've got a win, and that win goes to none other than Curt Hawkins

Reactions: Patriot Pants

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'm just saying, toss the A, O, and S, switch the L and M, flip the M upside down, chop the tail of the L, put the tail on the T, flip the T on the side, slant the middle bit, and BOOM, you've got a win, and that win goes to none other than Curt Hawkins
Nah, it belongs to Ambrose in this case. :p

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

Ambrose's Music can be heard throughout the entire Arena. As Ambrose steps out from behind the curtain the Crowd goes crazy. A few boo's hear and there but that doesn't stop the lunatic from walking down the Ramp towards the Ring.
Fist bumping a few people as he makes his way to the ring.
He takes his time getting in. His Music cuts off and he begins to speak.

Ambrose:
Last week one He'll of a match. There were a few close calls, I admit. But I delivered as I said I was going to. I stand here as the new champ. *laughs* I came out here to challenge The Undertaker to a one on one match against the Lunatic Fringe in a Hell in A Cell Match.

Looks over at the Titantron
UNDERTAKER, I'm Challenging you! U think last week was the craziest I've been. Well I got news for you! U havn't The Lunatic at his craziest.
Grabs a chair and Sits in the middle of the ring and Awaits for the Undertaker's response.
@Omalley
@Finniis

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Suddenly the lights go out and Undertakers bell tolls. Once the lights come back on Undertaker is in the ring, stareing at Ambrose. He has a curious look on his face.

"Tell me dean...why do you wanna fight me so badly? last i checked we already faught.

If you can give me a good reason, i'll accept."
Undertaker said.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
U are the greatest legend alive, As much as I enjoyed winning last week's match, I just wasn't satisfied enough. But It's time that I step up my game and Go one on One with the 21-0 "Mr Undertaker". Unless ur Afraid that I'm gonna kick ur A** back to the Grave? This could be the greatest match in history!
Dean leans back against the ropes as the crowd Cheers with excitment. Dean looks over at Taker and Awaits his response.
@Omalley