SMACKDOWN LIVE : Episode 5

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
new_wwe_smackdown_live_logo_cut_by_mattiabondrano-dab710c.png

Live From:
KFC YUM! Center
Louisville, Kentucky

Micheal Cole: Hello and welcome everybody to the KFC YUM! Center here in the beautiful Louisville, Kentucky for tonight's Smackdown Live event that is sure to excite you for the next upcoming WWE Pay-Per-View, Battleground!

Corey Graves: Sunday we saw a new champion crowned in Kay Lee Ray as Zayn and Cena managed to retain their respective championships, but tonight we have to find new challengers to face them at Battleground. Before I forget though, we have a new Mr. Money in the Bank in the Undertaker.

Byron Saxton: Taker has been acting weird as late, saying he wants to "protect" Becky Lynch and guys ... If Lynch made it clear on Sunday, she does not want his help.

Corey Graves: Of course she doesn't, Becky can hold her own Saxton ... You idiot.

Micheal Cole: Well guys, enough bantering because we have a lot of action ahead of us!

-----------------------------------------------

MATCH 1: Normal One on One

CM Punk
w/ AJ Lee
( @Project Jonny )

versus

Finn Bálor
( @King Of Armageddon )

MATCH 2: Normal One on One

Becky Lynch
( @Finniis )

versus

Layla
( @The Reagmaster )

MATCH 3: Normal Tag Team

Curt Hawkins & The Undertaker (Mr. MITB)
( @Hoxton / @Omalley )

versus

Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose
( @DemonHunter1257 / @Lavender Haze )

MATCH 4: Triple Threat Match

Alexa Bliss
( @Beavs )

versus

Charlotte
( @impactking )

versus

Kay Lee Ray (C)
( @Bay-Bay )

MATCH 5: Number One Contender's Match // WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Fatal Four Way

AJ Styles
( @impactking )

versus

Aleister Black
( @Sanic )

versus

Rhyno
( @Gino )

versus

Kurt Angle
( @Blackout )

MATCH 6: Triple Threat for the
WWEChampionship.png

WWE World Heavyweight Championship

William Regal
( @The Reagmaster )

versus

Johnny Gargano
( @Finniis )

versus

John Cena (C)
( @KadenOfAllWalls )

AJ Styles - @impactking
Aleister Black - @Sanic
Batista - @Skywalker
Caleb Knight - @CrashTest50
Cedric Alexander - @CiV
CM Punk - @Project Jonny
Curt Hawkins - @Hoxton
Dean Ambrose - @Lavender Haze
Drew Gulak - @Mike Thunder
Finn Bálor - @King Of Armageddon
John Cena - @KadenOfAllWalls
Johnny Gargano - @Finniis
Kurt Angle - @Blackout
Kazuchika Okada - @Bay-Bay
The Miz - @Kazzir
Rhyno - @Gino
Sami Zayn - @Beavs
Samoa Joe - @:OPJAKE
Seth Rollins -@DemonHunter1257
Undertaker - @Omalley
William Regal - @The Reagmaster
AJ Lee - @Project Jonny
Alexa Bliss - @Beavs
Becky Lynch - @Finniis
Charlotte - @impactking
Kay Lee Ray - @Bay-Bay
Layla - @The Reagmaster
Maryse - @Kazzir

Last edited:

Filet-o-Fish

The Showoff
Reaction score
I haven't been booked for a show in forever. I quit. Deal with it.

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
I haven't been booked for a show in forever. I quit. Deal with it.

The only reason I haven't booked Batista is because I don't have the pack that includes him and I feel awkward replacing him in game.
If you'd really like to be booked have Batista come out and wreck shop or something with a promo
Otherwise, to quote WWE ... "We wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors"

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
@DemonHunter1257
You ready to team up with Ambrose?
Cause he's gonna be more crazy than ever. :emoji_laughing:
Soon Im gonna add my Promo for him. To get ready for the match against Hawkins/Undertaker. @Finniis

Last edited:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
The only reason I haven't booked Batista is because I don't have the pack that includes him and I feel awkward replacing him in game.
If you'd really like to be booked have Batista come out and wreck shop or something with a promo
Otherwise, to quote WWE ... "We wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors"
Is there not a Batista caw you can use?

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
they're all using the dlc model so i cant download em

might just shell out 7 bucks though
I can try to make one if you need, probably won't be the best thing in the world but I've got tons of experience on the matter

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
I can try to make one if you need, probably won't be the best thing in the world but I've got tons of experience on the matter
Only if you want to man

Reaction score
John Cena’s music hits. He’s all fired up giving his trademark smile to the crowd. The boo’s are thundering throughout the area, though there are a few cheers from children that you can hear in the back ground. As he sprints down to the ring the crowd sings “John Cena Sucks.”

As Cena’s music stops he grabs a mic and brings it to his lips, but before he can speak dueling chants break out of Let’s go Cena/Cena Sucks!

Cena moves his head back and forth each time the crowd does a different chant.

Cena: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Smackdown Live!

Crowd boos.

Cena: We’ve got a lively bunch in Here in Louisville,Kentucky!

Cena: I don’t know if y’all got the memo but two nights ago we had the Money in the Bank PPV.

Cena: We saw many things happen at this great PPV and if you missed any of them you can go back and watch them on the WWE Network for only... 9.99.

Crowd says the 9.99 part with him.

Cena: Now to catch y’all up to speed, we have a new WWE Women’s Champion... Kay Lee Ray!

Cena: Sami Zayn also retained his United States Championship in a hell of a fight against William Regal and the piece of scum that is the Miz.

Cena: And also we have a new Mr. Money in the Bank... The Undertaker!
Who apparently has an obsession with Irish Wonen... Who knew?

Cena: And last But certainly but not least if you couldn’t tell by the smile on my face and this Championship on my shoulder... THE CHAMP IS STILL HEEEEERRRRREEEE!!!!!!

Crowd boos as Cena says the last part.

Cena: I never get tired of saying that.

Cena: Now on a more serious note I would like to direct this message straight to the deadman himself.

Cena: Undertaker you may have won that briefcase but I’m going to let you know right now that I will always be ready. You will not be able to find a time where I am too weak to defend this title and if you had any guts at all you would challenge me to a championship match one on one while we’re both at are full strength to see who is truly the best.

Cena: However I know you won’t do that because you don’t respect me so do what you want.

Cena: Now onto tonight. Later this evening there will be a number one contenders match to decide who I will face at the Battleground PPV later this month.

Cena: I will be watching this match very closely and wish everyone in the match the best of luck.

Cena: So the question is what am I going to do tonight. I’m not scheduled for a match. In fact commissioner Shane McMahon and General Manager Daniel Bryan have suggested that I take the night off and heal up for next week.

Cena: But you guys know me better than that. I’m always looking for a fight.

Cena: So we are here in Louisville, Kentucky. Smackdown Live is the place to be. John Cena is still the man to beat.

Cena: The John Cena WWE Title Open Challenge starts.... NOW!

Cena: So if you want some... COME GET SOME!!!!

Reactions: Patriot Pants

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
John Cena’s music hits. He’s all fired up giving his trademark smile to the crowd. The boo’s are thundering throughout the area, though there are a few cheers from children that you can hear in the back ground. As he sprints down to the ring the crowd sings “John Cena Sucks.”

As Cena’s music stops he grabs a mic and brings it to his lips, but before he can speak dueling chants break out of Let’s go Cena/Cena Sucks!

Cena moves his head back and forth each time the crowd does a different chant.

Cena: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Smackdown Live!

Crowd boos.

Cena: We’ve got a lively bunch in Here in Louisville,Kentucky!

Cena: I don’t know if y’all got the memo but two nights ago we had the Money in the Bank PPV.

Cena: We saw many things happen at this great PPV and if you missed any of them you can go back and watch them on the WWE Network for only... 9.99.

Crowd says the 9.99 part with him.

Cena: Now to catch y’all up to speed, we have a new WWE Women’s Champion... Kay Lee Ray!

Cena: Sami Zayn also retained his United States Championship in a hell of a fight against William Regal and the piece of scum that is the Miz.

Cena: And also we have a new Mr. Money in the Bank... The Undertaker!
Who apparently has an obsession with Irish Wonen... Who knew?

Cena: And last But certainly but not least if you couldn’t tell by the smile on my face and this Championship on my shoulder... THE CHAMP IS STILL HEEEEERRRRREEEE!!!!!!

Crowd boos as Cena says the last part.

Cena: I never get tired of saying that.

Cena: Now on a more serious note I would like to direct this message straight to the deadman himself.

Cena: Undertaker you may have won that briefcase but I’m going to let you know right now that I will always be ready. You will not be able to find a time where I am too weak to defend this title and if you had any guts at all you would challenge me to a championship match one on one while we’re both at are full strength to see who is truly the best.

Cena: However I know you won’t do that because you don’t respect me so do what you want.

Cena: Now onto tonight. Later this evening there will be a number one contenders match to decide who I will face at the Battleground PPV later this month.

Cena: I will be watching this match very closely and wish everyone in the match the best of luck.

Cena: So the question is what am I going to do tonight. I’m not scheduled for a match. In fact commissioner Shane McMahon and General Manager Daniel Bryan have suggested that I take the night off and heal up for next week.

Cena: But you guys know me better than that. I’m always looking for a fight.

Cena: So we are here in Louisville, Kentucky. Smackdown Live is the place to be. John Cena is still the man to beat.

Cena: The John Cena WWE Title Open Challenge starts.... NOW!

Cena: So if you want some... COME GET SOME!!!!

*The fans wait on baited breath, guessing who will answer the call when ...*

*Gargano emerges from the curtain and stands on the ramp, a huge smile on his face as the crowd cheers. The man called "Johnny Wrestling" now walks down the ramp with a microphone in his left hand. Gargano slowly enters the ring, using the steps to get on the apron before sliding through the ropes. He then stands there, looking at the current champ, fiery determination in his eye. His mic soon raises until ....*

Last edited:

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Suddenly Cena turns around straight into a knee trembler! William Regal smirks as he looks down at the fallen champ before grabbing the microphone that Cena dropped

Regal: About time someone taught you a lesson in respect....I accept.

Regal holds up Cena's title as he looks into the crowd with a shiteating grin on his face

OOC;Nevermind then....​

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Suddenly Cena turns around straight into a knee trembler! William Regal smirks as he looks down at the fallen champ before grabbing the microphone that Cena dropped

Regal: About time someone taught you a lesson in respect....I accept.

Regal holds up Cena's title as he looks into the crowd with a shiteating grin on his face

OOC;Nevermind then....​

OOC: Wait ... Triple Threat?