SMACKDOWN LIVE : Episode 5

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Cena gets up after Regal puts Jimbo down. He glances at Johnny and then back at Regal.

Cena: You know what. Even though I just got cheap shoted by this so called English man. I accept both of your challenges.

Cena: Ladies and Gentlemen your main event tonight... Johnny Gargano vs William Regal vs John Cena!

Crowd chants get ridiculously loud as Cena says this so he has to yell out.

Cena: FOR THE WWE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
A few moments after Cena says that, the lights go out and Undertakers bell tolls. The Crowd cheers. A few seconds later the lights turn back on and The Undertaker appears in the ring with the three men. Stareing at them as he helds a mic in one hand and a the MITB briefcase in the other. Wearing the same outfit as survive series, with his White Jacket and hat.

"So its confirmed, you three will face off in a triple threat match for the world title.

Now that that is out of the way, i would kindly ask you three get out of my ring. I have a few...important things to say."
Undertaker said. As he looked at them and waited for the three to leave.

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
A few moments after Cena says that, the lights go out and Undertakers bell tolls. The Crowd cheers. A few seconds later the lights turn back on and The Undertaker appears in the ring with the three men. Stareing at them as he helds a mic in one hand and a the MITB briefcase in the other. Wearing the same outfit as survive series, with his White Jacket and hat.

"So its confirmed, you three will face off in a triple threat match for the world title.

Now that that is out of the way, i would kindly ask you three get out of my ring. I have a few...important things to say."
Undertaker said. As he looked at them and waited for the three to leave.

*Gargano looks at the deadman, then to the champ and other challenger. His mind going through the match where he made Taker pass out and going to his future match with Cena and Regal. Johnny nonchalantly shrugs as he exits the ring to go prepare for his match*

( @KadenOfAllWalls @The Reagmaster )

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Eventualy both of the other two men also left the ring, leaving only The Undertaker. As he stood in the center of the ring, part of the crowd chanting Undertaker, the othe rhalf chanting Becky Lynch.

"At Money in the Bank, i was successful in captureing the Money in the Bank Briefcase...but last night wasnt without its hardships, as Lynch lost her match aswell. Now ofcorse the question is. After being rejected yet winning this briefcase, the question on everyones mind is.

What happens next?...do i continue trying to convince her? do i try and force her hand?

The answer to those questions...is no."
Undertaker said. The crowd was shocked.

"You see, as i said before, this is not something i can just force. I cannot make her choose to allow me to protect her, to become her guardian. It is a choice she must make on her own. So, while i cant force her, persuade her. What i can do, is continue to give her reasons to trust me, to get her to see my side of the story, to understand this isnt about if she can defend herself.

That is what i can do, and that starts tonight."
Undertaker said. As most of the crowd cheered, some boo'd.

"But...before i can do that...i need to talk to someone.
Not Lynch.
I need to talk...to Shane Mcmahon." Undertaker said. As he looked at the stage and waited.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Eventualy both of the other two men also left the ring, leaving only The Undertaker. As he stood in the center of the ring, part of the crowd chanting Undertaker, the othe rhalf chanting Becky Lynch.

"At Money in the Bank, i was successful in captureing the Money in the Bank Briefcase...but last night wasnt without its hardships, as Lynch lost her match aswell. Now ofcorse the question is. After being rejected yet winning this briefcase, the question on everyones mind is.

What happens next?...do i continue trying to convince her? do i try and force her hand?

The answer to those questions...is no."
Undertaker said. The crowd was shocked.

"You see, as i said before, this is not something i can just force. I cannot make her choose to allow me to protect her, to become her guardian. It is a choice she must make on her own. So, while i cant force her, persuade her. What i can do, is continue to give her reasons to trust me, to get her to see my side of the story, to understand this isnt about if she can defend herself.

That is what i can do, and that starts tonight."
Undertaker said. As most of the crowd cheered, some boo'd.

"But...before i can do that...i need to talk to someone.
Not Lynch.
I need to talk...to Shane Mcmahon." Undertaker said. As he looked at the stage and waited.

*The arena goes silent for a bit before ...*

*The crowd goes wild as the Co-General Manager bolts out onto the stage, doing his trademark shuffle in his brand new Jordans, jeans, and suit jacket. Shane points the mic in his hand at the fans before going down to the ring. He eventually gets in the ring opposite the deadman and puts the mic to his mouth and his music dies down*

Shane McMahon: Taker, first let me say congratulations for winning that briefcase right there. But this leads me to ask ... why are you calling me out here big guy? You wanna cash in publicly oooor what?​

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
The Undertaker looks at shane for a few moments before tipping his hat to him in a sign of respect. Then puts the mic to his mouth.

"Over the years, many have come before me holding this briefcase. This briefcase has been cashed in, used as a weapon, lost and won countless times. My point being just because somebody wins the briefcase doesnt mean they always have it...or rather.. they dont have to keep it. And in most situations it is up to the holder of the briefcase to decide its fate.

Am i correct in that assumption?"
Undertaker asked him.

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
The Undertaker looks at shane for a few moments before tipping his hat to him in a sign of respect. Then puts the mic to his mouth.

"Over the years, many have come before me holding this briefcase. This briefcase has been cashed in, used as a weapon, lost and won countless times. My point being just because somebody wins the briefcase doesnt mean they always have it...or rather.. they dont have to keep it. And in most situations it is up to the holder of the briefcase to decide its fate.

Am i correct in that assumption?"
Undertaker asked him.
*Shane looks around before facing Taker*

Shane McMahon: Hold on, hold on ... Are you going to "give" your briefcase away? And if you are, I'm guessing who you're going to give it to.​

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
"Lets say my decision isnt final and there are many possibilitys.

What those possibiltys are depends on what all can i do with the briefcase..To which your answer i still am waiting for."
Undertaker said.

Patriot Pants

LDW Champion (855+ days)
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
"Lets say my decision isnt final and there are many possibilitys.

What those possibiltys are depends on what all can i do with the briefcase..To which your answer i still am waiting for."
Undertaker said.
Shane McMahon: To answer your question, yes. A superstar who holds the briefcase can do whatever he wants with it ... as long as it's not ... unholy things.​