Site Updates 19/2/15

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Making credits more "valuable" is just a way of making buying credits viable to milk money from people, just sayin'.

$1k credit is down to $7 from $10.
Definitely not milking money. I could place ads for registered members (actually removed ALL ads for members some time ago) and plaster premium membership notifications all over the place, but hey, no milk here. :bodallas:

Reactions: Red Rain

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Definitely not milking money. I could place ads for registered members (actually removed ALL ads for members some time ago) and plaster premium membership notifications all over the place, but hey, no milk here. :bodallas:

You should do all of that and put the price back up to $10.. fuck the criticism.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
If I'm being completely honest I don't think anyone will be buying credits until there is something worthwhile in the shop, some of that stuff is completely useless (especially to legends) IMO.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I wonder what on earth you're talking about.:jeritroll:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
That's the point, some people can't buy legend. (just saw this)
Lol :) s'all good was just voicing my opinion.. The most upside is with the username change but I believe I saw it was only for a month I think a permanent change would be better suited for the shop.

Do you have other things for the shop coming or did you perhaps need ideas?