Site Updates 19/2/15

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Legends max bet is now $1000 and non-legends $500.
I've also taken over development of compact live thread and updated it just now.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
On mobile I find it a little annoying to use the sidebars or whatever to access the alerts, but essentially it went from one click to two so not that horrible.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
On mobile I find it a little annoying to use the sidebars or whatever to access the alerts, but essentially it went from one click to two so not that horrible.

It doesn't work at all for me. I click it and it like slides to the left or whatever but it just shows a black box, nothing ever loads, left it for 10 minutes, still nothing. @Solidus

What happened to the old mobile theme, my favourite one? You brought it back for like 2 weeks now it's gone :sad:

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
It's the same theme.
You either click Menu or your avatar. I need OS/browser too.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Oh, so why does it do this slide shit then? It was perfect before :sad:

Android 4.0.4, rooted if that matters. Default Android browser, don't have space to download another browser :dawg:

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Default browser... lol. I won't support that.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Oh, so why does it do this slide shit then? It was perfect before :sad:

Android 4.0.4, rooted if that matters. Default Android browser, don't have space to download another browser :dawg:
Oooo, rooted. So fancy

• Haha
Reactions: Jonathan

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Btw @Solidus it looks like during the update when you go to 'Members' and then 'Notable Members' and then sorting by 'Most Credits' it's not showing an updated list of those users who have the most credits.. Idk if it's because it hasn't been a full 24 hours or not since the update got finalized but I was just letting you know.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
So @Solidus I freed up some space and downloaded Opera Mini, it still doesn't work. It's difficult to describe, want me to take a video of what it does and put it up?

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Sure, seems to work for everyone else. I've tried with Chome and Dolphin on Android, and UC Browser/IE on Windows Phone. All working.
You are using WWE Forums Mobile right?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Sure, seems to work for everyone else. I've tried with Chome and Dolphin on Android, and UC Browser/IE on Windows Phone. All working.
You are using WWE Forums Mobile right?

I tried Chrome and Firefox both they're both 30+mb, not enough space even though there's over 100mb of space on the internal. I fucking hate how you can't just install apps to the SD card, it's so stupid. So I had to settle with Opera Mini. Gimme a min.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Which Android version? You can move existing apps manually, or download Android Assistant and have that do it for you.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Which Android version? You can move existing apps manually, or download Android Assistant and have that do it for you.

4.0.4 - I know, I've moved every single app that I can apart from snapchat, but that only takes 20mb and the internal storage is 420mb. It still says there's only 50-100mb of space left. Even with 50mb left I can't install the Twitch app which is 4mb... IDEK anymore.