OOC Sign-Up Thread/Rules (17/18)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Anarchist

The Artiste
Reaction score
I made your daddy tap, who's to say this will be any different? :emoji_wink:
The reason it would be different is because I'm a 4th generation superstar andddddd as a say a Former Heavyweight champ, plus about 4 years experience on the league... i think we could take a match to the damn moon and back and it would still be interesting ;) :)

Reactions: Kazzir

Kazzir

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm gonna try advertise the league to some old Sony Storm guys I have on my friends list on Playstation, we need more people.

Reactions: Geek773

Kazzir

Jobber
Reaction score
Created my CAW, finishers are the Kinshasa and Electric Chair Drop/Elbow Smash Combo

Lawd Of Wolves

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
Tag @Sanic, @Geek773. and @Skywalker in your post
Forum Username: TalentLikeME

PSN ID: CONAN2610

Character Name: "The Real Deal" Danny Kaiva

Face/Heel: Face

Gimmick/Backstory: Danny Kaiva has been all over the Japanese indie industries but never settled down into a company as he refused to sign a contract until he knew that there was a place he could take on. He was allied to former Precision superstar Jacob Amor and was offered to join the "Amor Club" but turned down as he wanted to be his own independent self. His strong strikes, quickness, agile, and technician puts him up top in the wrestling world and he's ready to start his full blown career at Precision.

Finisher(s): G.T.S 3 & Strong Styles Knee Strike

Entrance Theme:

Opening Promo:

A video clip is played with the up and coming prospect Danny Kaiva wrestling, his voice begins to speak whilst the video is being played over

Danny Kaiva: Honor is something very rare in any wrestling company, I myself know from previous events. Ever since I was 16, I have been putting blood, sweat and tears into everything, even when it's nothing to do with my wrestling career. I place a level that I pace myself with and I never give up until I've hit that level, heck I'd make sure I'd get to the level above. Putting your body at risk to fulfill your dream is painful, not just for me, but for my family. I went through rough patches before finally reaching my destination, and that is Precision itself. Now at the age of 21, I still give it my all. I've been all over the world with wrestling, I've made an impact in the Japanese region, now it's time for the US to know the true skill of Danny Kaiva. Coming to Precision is not only to teach people honor, but is to be known as the one who made it on his own

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Forum Username: TalentLikeME

PSN ID: CONAN2610

Character Name: "The Real Deal" Danny Kaiva

Gimmick/Backstory: Danny Kaiva has been all over the Japanese indie industries but never settled down into a company as he refused to sign a contract until he knew that there was a place he could take on. He was allied to former Precision superstar Jacob Amor and was offered to join the "Amor Club" but turned down as he wanted to be his own independent self. His strong strikes, quickness, agile, and technician puts him up top in the wrestling world and he's ready to start his full blown career at Precision.

Finisher(s): G.T.S 3 & Strong Styles Knee Strike

Entrance Theme:

Opening Promo:

A video clip is played with the up and coming prospect Danny Kaiva wrestling, his voice begins to speak whilst the video is being played over

Danny Kaiva: Honor is something very rare in any wrestling company, I myself know from previous events. Ever since I was 16, I have been putting blood, sweat and tears into everything, even when it's nothing to do with my wrestling career. I place a level that I pace myself with and I never give up until I've hit that level, heck I'd make sure I'd get to the level above. Putting your body at risk to fulfill your dream is painful, not just for me, but for my family. I went through rough patches before finally reaching my destination, and that is Precision itself. Now at the age of 21, I still give it my all. I've been all over the world with wrestling, I've made an impact in the Japanese region, now it's time for the US to know the true skill of Danny Kaiva. Coming to Precision is not only to teach people honor, but is to be known as the one who made it on his own

Welcome to the league.

Travs

The Showoff
Reaction score
@Sanic, @Geek773, @Skywalker

Forum Username
Zap Kenobi

PSN ID
TotallyJustTravs

Character Name
J.D. Miller

Face/Heel
Face

Gimmick/Backstory

A wrestling newcomer known for his fast-paced, high-power energetic style and his love of rock music. Miller has been taught to respect veterans and make sure he takes the 'correct' way to the top, something that he is gunning to do.

Entrance Theme
'Doctor Doctor' by UFO

Finisher(s)

The Clash ('Lil Jimmy)
Assault Attack (Axe kick 2)

Opening Promo

My credentials
Kayfabe - Preview Show - Path To Destiny: Nick vs Keenan II
Kayfabe - Preview Show - Last Rites: Imperial Championship
Kayfabe - Preview Show - Democracy Rules: Neilson vs Keenan

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Forum Username
Zap Kenobi

PSN ID
TotallyJustTravs

Character Name
J.D. Miller

Face/Heel
Face

Gimmick/Backstory

A wrestling newcomer known for his fast-paced, high-power energetic style and his love of rock music. Miller has been taught to respect veterans and make sure he takes the 'correct' way to the top, something that he is gunning to do.

Entrance Theme
'Doctor Doctor' by UFO

Finisher(s)

The Clash ('Lil Jimmy)
Assault Attack (Axe kick 2)

Opening Promo

My credentials
Kayfabe - Preview Show - Path To Destiny: Nick vs Keenan II
Kayfabe - Preview Show - Last Rites: Imperial Championship
Kayfabe - Preview Show - Democracy Rules: Neilson vs Keenan

Welcome to the league pal.

TrueAlpha

Jobber
Reaction score

Forum Username:

Vixion

PSN ID:

VixionUK

Character Name:

Gabriel Lars

Face/Heel:

Face

Gimmick/Backstory:

Gabriel Lars is a young showboat superstar who is still learning the ropes of wrestling. His confidence and in-ring work gain the audiences attention and love. Lars specializes in kicks, high flying maneuvers & submission. His main target is his opponents arm, working on it throughout most of the match to prepare it for one of his finishing moves "Arming Lars" forcing his opponent to tap out. But he tends to use that as a last resort and hits his other finishing move "Bicycle Kick" to end the match. Starting his career in Precision Wrestling will push him to a limit he has never hit before.

Entrance Music:

Finisher(s):

Bicycle Kick 1 & Arming Lars (Cross Armbar 2)

Opening Promo:

*As the lights dimmer black leaving the crowd clueless on what is going on, a video package begins to play on the titantron. As the video begins, the camera starts to record the boots of a certain superstar. The camera slowly zooms out until reaching the face of Gabriel Lars with a few small cheers from the crowd. Gabriel Lars stares at the camera for a few seconds to then give a quirky smile*

"Gabriel Lars. The name you are so uncertain of. The name that no one cares about, yet."

*The package then skips to a montage of Gabriel Lars in his recent indie matches, showing off his athleticism, speed, kicks and finally his finishing moves. With every pin count to 3 and every tap out, the video begins to speed up only to then end with a dramatic message, that message reads YET. The video ends and the lights re-appear leaving nothing but hype in the crowd.

Last edited:

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

Forum Username:

Vixion

PSN ID:

VixionUK

Character Name:

Gabriel Lars

Face/Heel:

Face

Gimmick/Backstory:

Gabriel Lars is a young showboat superstar who is still learning the ropes of wrestling. His confidence and in-ring work gain the audiences attention and love. Lars specializes in kicks, high flying maneuvers & submission. His main target is his opponents arm, working on it throughout most of the match to prepare it for one of his finishing moves "Arming Lars" forcing his opponent to tap out. But he tends to use that as a last resort and hits his other finishing move "Bicycle Kick" to end the match. Starting his career in Precision Wrestling will push him to a limit he has never hit before.

Entrance Music:

Finisher(s):

Bicycle Kick 1 & Cross Armbar 2

Opening Promo:

*As the lights dimmer black leaving the crowd clueless on what is going on, a video package begins to play on the titantron. As the video begins, the camera starts to record the boots of a certain superstar. The camera slowly zooms out until reaching the face of Gabriel Lars with a few small cheers from the crowd. Gabriel Lars stares at the camera for a few seconds to then give a quirky smile*

"Gabriel Lars. The name you are so uncertain of. The name that no one cares about, yet."

*The package then skips to a montage of Gabriel Lars in his recent indie matches, showing off his athleticism, speed, kicks and finally his finishing moves. With every pin count to 3 and every tap out, the video begins to speed up only to then end with a dramatic message, that message reads YET. The video ends and the lights re-appear leaving nothing but hype in the crowd.

Welcome to the league pal.

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
@Sanic, @Geek773. and @Skywalker

Forum Username: @Darth Welshy.

PSN ID: WeLsH-WiZaRd-97.

Character Name: Andersen Vega.

Face/Heel: Heel.

Theme Music:

Gimmick/Backstory:
Andersen Vega was born into wrestling, with both his parents being former professional wrestlers and his older brother, known professionally as Anthony Black, being a former Sony Storm United States Champion. Making his professional wrestling debut at the age of 16, Vega had an extremely successful 15 years on the independent scene, winning a total of 19 championships during that time before being signed to TWF's Sony Storm. During his tenure in Sony Storm, Vega was mainly a lower-midcard wrestler who only had glimpses of the main event, and spent his entire tenure with the brand without earning a single title shot before having to retire with a neck injury. A year later, Sony Storm had gone bust and was bought by Ryan Blake, who transformed the show into Saturday Night Precision and shortly after, Vega made his triumphant return and quickly became the Precision Iron Man Champion and earn "Feud Of The Year" honours for his war with Jack Rogue. Due to his feud with Jack Rogue, both competitors broke into the main event scene and before finally parting ways with Precision on April 1, 2017, he ended up becoming a 2 time World Champion.

Calling himself a "God Amongst Men" and actually believing it, Andersen Vega's ego knows no bounds. He is ruthless and near remorseless, having ended careers and destroyed minds on his path to stardom. He has shown a lack of care for other's feelings towards him and doesn't worry about the consequences of his actions until after the crime has been committed, making him a dangerous foe for anyone. On the flip side, he is also known to have fun on the microphone with his sarcastic personality and love for mocking and insulting people, usually using schoolyard like insults and appearance jokes and revels in the misfortunes of others... In other words, he's an absolute prick. Nowadays, while still retaining these qualities, he has had to deal with depression and is rarely seen in a good mood, which is the main reason for his return to the business as it has been his life for so long that he seemingly cannot live without wrestling while wanting nothing more to escape from it.

Finisher(s): Pedigree (Excalibur) & Spear (Gungnir).

Opening Promo:
Kayfabe - Charge Of The Light Brigade...
Kayfabe - Back On The Throne of Precision
Kayfabe - Preview Show - Kingdom Awards: Triple Threat

Kayfabe - You're Always Welcome.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@Sanic, @Geek773. and @Skywalker

Forum Username: @Darth Welshy.

PSN ID: WeLsH-WiZaRd-97.

Character Name: Andersen Vega.

Face/Heel: Heel.

Theme Music:

Gimmick/Backstory:
Andersen Vega was born into wrestling, with both his parents being former professional wrestlers and his older brother, known professionally as Anthony Black, being a former Sony Storm United States Champion. Making his professional wrestling debut at the age of 16, Vega had an extremely successful 15 years on the independent scene, winning a total of 19 championships during that time before being signed to TWF's Sony Storm. During his tenure in Sony Storm, Vega was mainly a lower-midcard wrestler who only had glimpses of the main event, and spent his entire tenure with the brand without earning a single title shot before having to retire with a neck injury. A year later, Sony Storm had gone bust and was bought by Ryan Blake, who transformed the show into Saturday Night Precision and shortly after, Vega made his triumphant return and quickly became the Precision Iron Man Champion and earn "Feud Of The Year" honours for his war with Jack Rogue. Due to his feud with Jack Rogue, both competitors broke into the main event scene and before finally parting ways with Precision on April 1, 2017, he ended up becoming a 2 time World Champion.

Calling himself a "God Amongst Men" and actually believing it, Andersen Vega's ego knows no bounds. He is ruthless and near remorseless, having ended careers and destroyed minds on his path to stardom. He has shown a lack of care for other's feelings towards him and doesn't worry about the consequences of his actions until after the crime has been committed, making him a dangerous foe for anyone. On the flip side, he is also known to have fun on the microphone with his sarcastic personality and love for mocking and insulting people, usually using schoolyard like insults and appearance jokes and revels in the misfortunes of others... In other words, he's an absolute prick. Nowadays, while still retaining these qualities, he has had to deal with depression and is rarely seen in a good mood, which is the main reason for his return to the business as it has been his life for so long that he seemingly cannot live without wrestling while wanting nothing more to escape from it.

Finisher(s): Pedigree (Excalibur) & Spear (Gungnir).

Opening Promo:
Kayfabe - Charge Of The Light Brigade...
Kayfabe - Back On The Throne of Precision
Kayfabe - Preview Show - Kingdom Awards: Triple Threat

Kayfabe - You're Always Welcome.

Welcome back to the league.

(@Geek773 you do realise you can welcome people to the league as well?)

• Haha
Reactions: Welsh-Wizard-97

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp

Forum Username:
Impactking

PSN ID
impactking09

Character Name
Donnie Wright

Face/Heel
Heel

Gimmick/Backstory
An indy wrestling semi-known name known for his cockiness in the ring and on the mic. He is not scared to speak his mind.
Entrance Theme
'Name of the game' by Crystal Method

Finisher(s)
The Money Maker (cutthroat side slam)
The Don-E-Jack (Slapjack)

Opening Promo:
past work
Kayfabe - Pre-Kingdom Awards Tour Part 1 of 3: Ottawa : Old Friends
Kayfabe - Preview Show - Kingdom Awards: Bass vs Young
Kayfabe - Preview Show - Cold Day In Hell: Euro Number One Contenders

Reactions: Chicken McDouble

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Forum Username: Stonem
PSN ID: RJayster
Character Name: Michael Hale
Gimmick/Backstory: generic heel for now until i progess the character through out the league
Finisher(s): Superkick 13 & Superkick 4 (Corner move)

Opening Promo: Read my old promos from 2K17 if you must.

Last edited:

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Forum Username: Stonem
PSN ID: RJayster
Character Name: Michael Hale
Gimmick/Backstory: generic heel for now until i progess the character through out the league
Finisher(s): Superkick 2 & Superkick 4 (Corner move)

Opening Promo: Read my old promos from 2K17 if you must.
Superkick 4 is taken, I switched mine, sorry for not updating it before. 13 is available now if you want it. Otherwise welcome to the league :)

Status
Not open for further replies.