OOC Sign-Up Thread/Rules (17/18)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@Sanic @Geek773 @Skywalker
Name: The Anarchist
PSN ID: RusevWillCrush69
Character Name: 'The Anarchist' Antonio Stark
Face/Heel: Heel
Entrance Theme: Let It Go from Frozen... Jokes, Down with Sickness, Disturbed
Gimmick/Backstory: Going against the machine, working for his family but will win by any means necessary to provide for them
Finishers: Fireman's Carry Roundhouse Kick, Spinning Back Kick

Opening Promo:
*The Precision fans are all cheering as they are awaiting the start of the new season. A camera pans to the backstage area where a car is seen pulling up to the arena. Two people emerge out of the car, one in high heels, one in very familiar looking wrestling boots. Both wearing jeans and a top they hold hands and begin to walk into the arena. The camera changes back to look at the fans in attendance they look surprised but somewhat confused. Unfamiliar music begins to fill the arena.

Two figures walk out onto the stage, the lights are dropped so no-one can see what or who the people are. Finally one spot light hits the stage and the crowd erupt into boos. The camera finally pans up to the start and there stands Antonio Stark and his significant other, Izabella Stark. Antonio lifts his arm up into the air, as the crowd continue to boo. Both Antonio and Izabella begin to walk to the ring. However first they look behind them as once more another figure is standing behind them. Much, much smaller then both Antonio and Izabella. Must have been about 5,6. 5,7. The figure is wearing a pink hoodie and no-one can make out who it is. Finally Izabella, Antonio and the
undisclosed person get into the ring. Both Stark's grabbing a Microphone from the ringside area
Antonio: So! We are back here once again, this horrible place. I can't stand it. You people are sheeps, sheeps to the system, YOU PEOPLE!
You make ill, youre the same people that used to respect the Stark name just because we threw on some tights and had a bit of color on them.
THAT IS GONE, THIS IS ABOUT US. I do this for my father, my wife, my kids, but you dont decide to cheer that? You decide to follow everyone else, the likes of Will Neilson, Chris Walker and Jack Rouge but not me!

*The crowd begin to cheer at each mention of the names, this seems to be pissing of Antonio even more*
SEE! ALL OF THIS IS FAKE, JUST FAKE.
*Izabella brings the mic to her mouth to go and speak, this not received well by the audience, but she proceeds anyway*
Izabella: You people should be on your feet cheering this man, the love of my life, the father to my kids. The only reason he stands here before you people, if you can even call yourselves people you are more like animals, but that is a discussion for another day. The only reason he is here, is not because he is getting paid full just to talk to you... TO TALK TO YOU! He is standing here before you a FORMER World Precision Champion and he wants what is rightfully his.
He was never pinned at Wrestle-Dynasty and My Man wants HIS WORLD TITLE BACK.
AS for this pink hooded guy, well we employed an old friend, I know what you're thinking... Chris Parks isn't 5 foot something. However a certain 'Personal Everything' is.
So I present to you, the one the only Alex Read... HES BACK AHAHA

Antonio: Oh and if I dont get what I want, then Precision, We ARE OVER, I will take my contract and classify it as obsolete, as Mr. GM You should really read the small prints my Alex gives to you a few years back. NOW GIVE ME WHAT I WANT OR WE! THIS! THE FAMILY NAME IS GONE! PRECISION WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO COPE!
Come on Izzie lets go

*Stark drops them mic as the music begins to fill the arena again, all 3 members of the Stark Clan leave the ring and into the backstage area. This is where they see the owner of Precision Trent Kingsley, The crowd cheer, Antonio looks at him smiles and walks back to his car leaving the arena. *

Welcome back to the league.

GeeKeD

Jobber
Reaction score
Tag @Sanic, @Geek773. and @Skywalker in your post
Forum Username:GeeKeD
PSN ID: RAGNAROK415
Entrance Music: Stay Fly - Three 6 Mafia
Character Name: Damien Cortez
Gimmick/Backstory: Kind of like a cross between MVP and Kingpin, with a slight supernatural twist. Damien has been a successful 'Business Man' where ever he has gone. As he was growing up, Damien has a defect where one of his eyes were fully red with a green center. Damien could see just fine, but it looks like he had a bum eye from the outside. The thing about this eye is whenever Damien concentrated and the other person was looking into his eye., he could inspire a deep writhing fear from no where. This is where he first learned of Power. From him growing up, slanging in the streets of San Juan Puerto Rico...to creating underworld dynasties in Major Cities such as San Francisco, St Louis and New York. He is a driven individual and gets what he wants either by money or usage of power. He Found out about Precision Wresting and the talent that showcases here. He tried to buy out PW, but every offer has been rejected. So now he is taking a different approach in the matter. He has signed up as talent and will destroy every bit of talent in the promotion to make it worth nothing, buy it, and build it from the ground up just like everything he has done his whole life!!

Finisher(s): End of Heartache (Fallen Empire) and Curb Stomp (Curse of Cortez)

Opening Promo:

Camera pans in on a pitch black room. You see a quick flicker of a lighter and the burning end of a cigar.

Damien Cortez: There is an order in this world, whether you like it or not. You may strive for the delusion of equality, but it is just that...a delusion. There is only one true order and that is power.

You see the ember of the burning end of the cigar glow as he takes a puff. You see the silhouette of Cortez's face. Deeply in thought, looking down at the ground.

Damien Cortez: Power is the foundation of every establishment. The more there is, the harder it is break. The less there is, the easier it falls. I have learned to thrive in this 'Dog Eat Dog' world and I get everything and built everything with the power I have harnessed and accumulated.

Another increasing glow of the embers on the cigar and you see Cortez, this time with anger paining his face.

Damien Cortez: But some people, like Trent Kingsley, think they are above this pecking order. That they have this protective bubble protecting them. Laws and signatures. Those are only delusions that keep sheep in their respective pens. I am not a sheep, I am a wolf....better yet a dragon! This world's bindings don't affect me!

Cortez flings his cigar down on the ground and the rug catches fire. The room starts illuminating from the fire, showing Cortez standing up looking at the sky. Then slowly turns to face the camera.

Damien Cortez: TRENT! This will be your fault and your undoing. You would not negotiate by monetary means in the sale of your promotion...which means you need a lesson in power. I will destroy every athlete on this roster, evil or good, with no remorse until your promotion is worth nothing! Then I will scoop up the measly little mass that is Precision Wrestling and build it to be my own as I have done numerous times.

The camera zooms closer to Cortez's face and his left eye which was half closed this entire time is now wide open with anger. You see red where the white sclera should be and a green mass in the middle almost looks like a hurricane in a sea of blood.

Damien Cortez: I always get what I want. EyE Promise...

As the camera zooms in on the demonic eye, all of a sudden you see feed fall to the ground as the camera has been dropped. And you hear the fear of the cameraman, screaming at the top of his lungs as the sound fades.

Last edited:
Reactions: Geek773

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Tag @Sanic, @Geek773. and @Skywalker in your post
Forum Username:GeeKeD
PSN ID: RAGNAROK415
Entrance Music: Stay Fly - Three 6 Mafia
Character Name: Damien Cortez
Gimmick/Backstory: Kind of like a cross between MVP and Kingpin, with a slight supernatural twist. Damien has been a successful 'Business Man' where ever he has gone. As he was growing up, Damien has a defect where one of his eyes were fully red with a green center. Damien could see just fine, but it looks like he had a bum eye from the outside. The thing about this eye is whenever Damien concentrated and the other person was looking into his eye., he could inspire a deep writhing fear from no where. This is where he first learned of Power. From him growing up, slanging in the streets of San Juan Puerto Rico...to creating underworld dynasties in Major Cities such as San Francisco, St Louis and New York. He is a driven individual and gets what he wants either by money or usage of power. He Found out about Precision Wresting and the talent that showcases here. He tried to buy out PW, but every offer has been rejected. So now he is taking a different approach in the matter. He has signed up as talent and will destroy every bit of talent in the promotion to make it worth nothing, buy it, and build it from the ground up just like everything he has done his whole life!!

Finisher(s): End of Heartache (Fallen Empire) and Curb Stomp (Curse of Cortez)

Opening Promo:

Camera pans in on a pitch black room. You see a quick flicker of a lighter and the burning end of a cigar.

Damien Cortez: There is an order in this world, whether you like it or not. You may strive for the delusion of equality, but it is just that...a delusion. There is only one true order and that is power.

You see the ember of the burning end of the cigar glow as he takes a puff. You see the silhouette of Cortez's face. Deeply in thought, looking down at the ground.

Damien Cortez: Power is the foundation of every establishment. The more there is, the harder it is break. The less there is, the easier it falls. I have learned to thrive in this 'Dog Eat Dog' world and I get everything and built everything with the power I have harnessed and accumulated.

Another increasing glow of the embers on the cigar and you see Cortez, this time with anger paining his face.

Damien Cortez: But some people, like Trent Kingsley, think they are above this pecking order. That they have this protective bubble protecting them. Laws and signatures. Those are only delusions that keep sheep in their respective pens. I am not a sheep, I am a wolf....better yet a dragon! This world's bindings don't affect me!

Cortez flings his cigar down on the ground and the rug catches fire. The room starts illuminating from the fire, showing Cortez standing up looking at the sky. Then slowly turns to face the camera.

Damien Cortez: TRENT! This will be your fault and your undoing. You would not negotiate by monetary means in the sale of your promotion...which means you need a lesson in power. I will destroy every athlete on this roster, evil or good, with no remorse until your promotion is worth nothing! Then I will scoop up the measly little mass that is Precision Wrestling and build it to be my own as I have done numerous times.

The camera zooms closer to Cortez's face and his left eye which was half closed this entire time is now wide open with anger. You see red where the white sclera should be and a green mass in the middle almost looks like a hurricane in a sea of blood.

Damien Cortez: I always get what I want. EyE Promise...

As the camera zooms in on the demonic eye, all of a sudden you see feed fall to the ground as the camera has been dropped. And you hear the fear of the cameraman, screaming at the top of his lungs as the sound fades.

Welcome to the league.

Reactions: Geek773

Kazzir

Jobber
Reaction score
Forum Username: Kazzir
PSN ID: Attractivesmell
Character Name: Connor Rose
Face/Heel: Face
Gimmick/Backstory: Blue Chipper - A young up and comer with promise to become a star in the company.
Finisher(s): None as of yet, game doesn't come until Wednesday but wanted to sign up as I could be booked for the first show.
Entrance Theme:

Connor Rose' music hits as the lights dim and the word 'CONNOR' shines on the titantron wrapped in thorns and roses, the lights rise as Connor moves out on the stage. You can see a twinkle in his eye and he takes a slow glance across the arena, it was the first time the young star had performed infront of an audience this large.

Connor Rose: I must say, getting to stand infront of a crowd this big and this gorgeous is incredible but not only is it incredible, it's unbelievable. You might be asking, why is it unbelievable? Because for someone who has only been wrestling for 3 years in warehouses against people who he thought were all better than him, getting called up to such a well established business like this is something you wouldn't dream of in a million years.

The crowd pop for Connors happy-go-lucky attitude and respect he has for the business as he pauses to add tension and hype.

Connor Rose: I'm not here for money or to win titles, I'm here to build a legacy and become so loved and respected in this business my kids and there kids all can come up through and continue this legacy I create and in time we can all become legends of the business because ladies and gentlemen, once this Rose has grown - the legend will never die.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Forum Username: Kazzir
PSN ID: Attractivesmell
Character Name: Connor Rose
Face/Heel: Face
Gimmick/Backstory: Blue Chipper - A young up and comer with promise to become a star in the company.
Finisher(s): None as of yet, game doesn't come until Wednesday but wanted to sign up as I could be booked for the first show.
Entrance Theme:

Connor Rose' music hits as the lights dim and the word 'CONNOR' shines on the titantron wrapped in thorns and roses, the lights rise as Connor moves out on the stage. You can see a twinkle in his eye and he takes a slow glance across the arena, it was the first time the young star had performed infront of an audience this large.

Connor Rose: I must say, getting to stand infront of a crowd this big and this gorgeous is incredible but not only is it incredible, it's unbelievable. You might be asking, why is it unbelievable? Because for someone who has only been wrestling for 3 years in warehouses against people who he thought were all better than him, getting called up to such a well established business like this is something you wouldn't dream of in a million years.

The crowd pop for Connors happy-go-lucky attitude and respect he has for the business as he pauses to add tension and hype.

Connor Rose: I'm not here for money or to win titles, I'm here to build a legacy and become so loved and respected in this business my kids and there kids all can come up through and continue this legacy I create and in time we can all become legends of the business because ladies and gentlemen, once this Rose has grown - the legend will never die.
Welcome (back) to the league!

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
When I came back to see you were an owner I was like, fuck times have changed.
0-12 to former champ and GM baybayyyy

Still owe ya for that first W xD

The Anarchist

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well, I'd like to have a match against this man (once again) but first on my agenda is The WHC @Kazzir

The Anarchist

The Artiste
Reaction score
We had some sick matches dude!

it was a pretty good match my man, but times have defiantly changed and nowadays it Anarchists son and Im a former WHC So maybe our match would be even better :)

Kazzir

Jobber
Reaction score
it was a pretty good match my man, but times have defiantly changed and nowadays it Anarchists son and Im a former WHC So maybe our match would be even better :emoji_slight_smile:
I made your daddy tap, who's to say this will be any different? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Welsh-Wizard-97
Status
Not open for further replies.