OOC Sign-Up Thread/Rules (17/18)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Sanic, @Geek773, @Skywalker

Forum Username: Myst1c_Ghost14
PSN ID: Myst1c_Ghost14
Character Name: Alex Ivy
Face/Heel: Heel
Entrance theme
'The Fire Burns' Killswitch Engage

Gimmick/Backstory: The anarchist Alex ivy is from Calgary Alberta Canada and comes from a family of militia members due to this he is always ready to fight.
Finisher(s): Step-up Enzuigiri 1

Opening Promo:
Alex: Hello pigs, my name is Alex Ivy and I have come here to tell you that I am here and I am here to stay whether you like me or not. I may be new here at precision but that just means that everyone is new to me and ripe for the kicking.I want that world heavyweight championship and whether the people in the back like me or not I'm winning that title. So watch out weaklings because my Enzuigiri will take your head off.

Last edited:

MintMidget69

The Artiste
Reaction score
@Skywalker @Geek773 @Sanic
Forum username: MintMidget69
PSN ID: Chef_632
Character Name: Todd McKay
Gimmick/Backstory: No real gimmick. Former intercontinental champion (2K17 xbox league)
Finisher(s): Inverted crush 1 and swinging neckbreaker 6

Opening promo:
Kanye West - Monster

*Todd McKay comes out in his wrestling gear. Red and black trunks with white highlights as well as black and white kneepads. His boots were black and red also with white highlights. He places the mic in his left hand near his mouth*
Todd McKay: So this is where I've ended up... With you people ... to be honest you all smell like shit (and look like it too). Oh well guess I'll just put up with it. Then again why should I?
*Todd has been walking down the ramp whilst speaking and when he asks this question he rolls into the ring and stands back up looking directly into the hard camera*
Todd McKay: After all I am a former IC champ somewhere other than this. And a champion shouldn't have to put up with pieces of shit like you people. My one thing I want to do here - after getting rid of all of you and replacing you with some less terrible people - is of course to take any title off of any champion and show the higher-ups that I mean business
*Todd rolls out of the ring and flips off a fan before walking to the back stopping to laugh at fans shouting at him*

Last edited:

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
@Skywalker @Geek773 @Sanic
Forum username: MintMidget69
PSN ID: Chef_632
Character Name: Todd McKay
Gimmick/Backstory: No real gimmick. Former intercontinental champion (2K17 xbox league)
Finisher(s): Inverted crush 1 and swinging neckbreaker 6

Opening promo:
Kanye West - Monster

*Todd McKay comes out in his wrestling gear. Red and black trunks with white highlights as well as black and white kneepads. His boots were black and red also with white highlights. He places the mic in his left hand near his mouth*
Todd McKay: So this is where I've ended up... With you people ... to be honest you all smell like shit (and look like it too). Oh well guess I'll just put up with it. Then again why should I?
*Todd has been walking down the ramp whilst speaking and when he asks this question he rolls into the ring and stands back up looking directly into the hard camera*
Todd McKay: After all I am a former IC champ somewhere other than this. And a champion shouldn't have to put up with pieces of shit like you people. My one thing I want to do here - after getting rid of all of you and replacing you with some less terrible people - is of course to take any title off of any champion and show the higher-ups that I mean business
*Todd rolls out of the ring and flips off a fan before walking to the back stopping to laugh at fans shouting at him*
Welcome to the league! We're currently on a break until after New year's and making some changes so sit tight, we'll update everyone in the OOC thread when everything is ready.

Reactions: MintMidget69

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@Sanic, @Geek773, @Skywalker

Forum Username: Myst1c_Ghost14
PSN ID: Myst1c_Ghost14
Character Name: Alex Ivy
Entrance theme
'The Fire Burns' Killswitch Engage

Gimmick/Backstory: The anarchist Alex ivy is from Calgary Alberta Canada and comes from a family of militia members due to this he is always ready to fight.
Finisher(s): Step-up Enzuigiri 1

Opening Promo:
Alex: Hello pigs, my name is Alex Ivy and I have come here to tell you that I am here and I am here to stay whether you like me or not. I may be new here at precision but that just means that everyone is new to me and ripe for the kicking.I want that world heavyweight championship and whether the people in the back like me or not I'm winning that title. So watch out weaklings because my Enzuigiri will take your head off.

Welcome to the league.

Kazzir

Jobber
Reaction score
@Sanic, @Geek773 @Skywalker
Forum Username: Kazzir
PSN ID: Attractivesmell
Character Name: Tayler Woodcock
Face/Heel: Face
Gimmick/Backstory: Small town boy who came from quite a loving family. He was always known to be quite a player with the girls but met his wife/manager, Elizabeth McNulty, at the age of 16 who seemed to have tamed him and was the only person who he opened up too about his love of wrestling. Together the stole the indies by winning titles all over with their strong passion and determination and now signing an exclusive deal to Precision they intend to do the same.
Finisher(s): Codebreaker & Diving Codebreaker
Example Promo: Look at my promo's for my other chracter Connor Rose.

Reactions: Geek773
Status
Not open for further replies.