• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

sideBOTS 1 - The Metal - Round 7 - This Would Make A Banger Theme

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
That how I feel everytime I hear a song that has been bastardized by Icky Minaj, Kid Rock and everyone who thinks it sounds good. In fact American Badass made me super angry thenfirst time ai heard it
yeah the clear Sad but True ripoff and a bunch of assholes thinking it's the greatest song (at the time) really pissed me off too. damn normies ruining everything :p

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
So is the compatibility of the song as a wrestling theme gonna be a factor in how people rank?

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I love American Badass
to-this-day-fight.gif

John McHenry

John McHenry
That how I feel everytime I hear a song that has been bastardized by Icky Minaj, Kid Rock and everyone who thinks it sounds good. In fact American Badass made me super angry thenfirst time ai heard it
You mean the combination of 3 better songs to make one that's meh? Yeah I felt that too.
yeah the clear Sad but True ripoff and a bunch of assholes thinking it's the greatest song (at the time) really pissed me off too. damn normies ruining everything :p
Also Werewolves of London and Sweet Home Alabama