• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should WWE legends stop challenging Randy Orton?

Fatal 55

^^^ lol yet again!!!

Goldust is in TNA so no...

Goldberg wouldn't come back to job to Orton in a million years! So No!!

Orton Vs Lawler's has been done on Raw like 5 times in the last 4 years so ... NO!!!

Fatal 55

2 be fair it's getting kind of old the whole legends deal!

Ermm if i had 2 pick 1 it would be... probably, Jake The Snake again... lol!

vickymania

it is getting old definately,but look at th ebrighter sight..WWE giving something for the legends and Orton makin a laugh out of it..am sure,the legend deal wont be there for long..if he becomes champ come summerslam,i think this gimmick of his might be churned out for the time being..

Slipknoted

would like him to do something with Jimmy Snuka, or Roddy Piper

People say the legend killer gimmick is old

i Feel the gimmick suits him beautifully

straight_edge76

I think that he could have a decent match with Jake Roberts or Piper, Snuka; I am not so sure about

MattHardyV1

One name would be the perfect challenger for Randy Orton......

DDP

Both are very similar ecpesally due to their finishing moves...DDP is one of my all time favorites and I am pretty confidint when I say that DDP has one great match left in him...Orton vs DDP would be a dream come true for me and many other fans...Sure you may say "well DDP wasnt used right in WWE" I can agree with that, but still, do you honeslty think he would comeback with the yoga happy gimmick, or the badass WCW gimmick....I am begigng to see DDP in one more match and it would be awesome if this came true

straight_edge76

Dang V1, you are right they both do have similar wrestling styles. And DDP is one of my alltime favorites also, I would loke to see him make a comeback even if it is only for a few weeks/months. He would have to come back with his "People's Champ" gimmick though, like the one he had during his feuds with Savage & Goldberg. I can just imagine the pop he will get when "Self High Five" blasts through the arena; I will most likely jump up also lol

Damn. I think I am going to pull out the DDP tapes out of the closet and watch his matches with Savage from 1998.

MattHardyV1

^^lmao I was watching a bunch of his matches the other day...DDP is freaking awesome man....But I really cant see his old ass coming back to wrestle, The other day it was reported he and his little Jay Z lawsuit was settled,and he has his own Yoga buisenss...I would just really hope to see him in WWE one last time...I enjoyed his Run in TNA a few years ago so hopefully he can make another one.

straight_edge76

Yeah; I don't see him making a return either, but a one time thing I wouldn't mind as long as he doesn't get squashed by Randy. I think he can have a good 15-20 mintute battle with the Legend Killer being beaten by inevidably the RKO.

MattHardyV1

Exactly...I remember when Roddy Piper faced Orton a few yrs ago it was pathectic....Same with Slaughter...he just sqwuashes these guiys like theyre nothing....DDP vs Orton in like a Street Fight would own

straight_edge76

Oh My god *drools at the thought of a Orton/DDP feud after dropping the WWE title to HHH* that would be great, or a Last Man Standing Match, Normally Orton will just squash the "Legends" but never is really challenged excpet for Foley & HBK

vickymania

guys,whoevr challenges him will lose at this time,cause WWE wont like Randy to lose to them and then the Legendkiller gimmick wont have that much of an affect..but yeah,DDP VS ORTON will be great to watch..how about LEX LUGER?

Wooderz245

I'd love to see Randy Orton vs. The Rock at WM24. It's near Rocky's hometown as well so it sort of fits. I'd pay big money to see that but I doubt that will happen with the Rock focusing on his acting career but it would be a good match, or Randy Orton vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin.

$$$