Should WWE legends stop challenging Randy Orton?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
Randy "The Legend Punter" Orton

No. I'm tired of seeing him beating washed up people to get him over as a heel. He needs to face the current superstars.

And im tired of... The Punt!

vickymania

Reaction score
lol..bottom line is that legends should challenge him,maybe once in a while..but the guy should be in shape enough to give him some fight and not get dusted like dusty..of the current lot,would be nice to see him take on HHH when he returns..correct me,has he beaten HHH?? if he hasn't that will be a giant legend kill for him..

vickymania

Reaction score
there's one legend who i think can stand up to Orton for some time..Jake "The Snake" Roberts.the guys still takes part in independant wrestling events.even if he is not able to so that,i think he'll bring a snake and toss it all over Orton..he he..that will be some show for the crowds..

CenaMark54

there's one legend who i think can stand up to Orton for some time..Jake "The Snake" Roberts.the guys still takes part in independant wrestling events.even if he is not able to so that,i think he'll bring a snake and toss it all over Orton..he he..that will be some show for the crowds..

Orton already killed....I mean "destroyed" the legend of Jake the Snake back in 2005.

why not bring back Y2J ( Chris Jericho ) back for once and match him with Orton?? or someone like Kevin Nash or Phsycho Sid??

I wouldn't mind Orton destroying the legends of Sid and Nash.

I like Jericho, but I wouldn't really put him at legend status, he was mostly a career upper midcarder. Plus orton has already wrestled him several times if I am not mistaken.

vickymania

Reaction score
you got any legends list whom Orton can be put in a Match with..i mean,the guy is really havin a good work out these days..destroyin legends and gettin the kill,match with cena at 'slam

vickymania

Reaction score
scott hall will be good..has he fought with dalion dallas page (DDP)?? or how about tatanka?? british bull dog,wwe can bring him back to fight with Orton..
comments..if anyone has any other name to suggest,do so..
we'll watch wwe for more updates on this legend stuff

vickymania

Reaction score
cool..suggest some legends then you'll like to see Orton fight with..thats the whole point of this thread

vickymania

Reaction score
hmmm..how about vince being the next legend to be RKO'ed by ORton..BIG GIANT KILL..i would love to see that happen..it will be madness all over..dont think i should even be postin this..lol

Slipknoted

Reaction score
scott hall will be good..has he fought with dalion dallas page (DDP)?? or how about tatanka?? british bull dog,wwe can bring him back to fight with Orton..
comments..if anyone has any other name to suggest,do so..
we'll watch wwe for more updates on this legend stuff

Now how exactly do you suggest that the wwe can bring back the British Bulldog, i'd pay serious, and i mean serious money, if they can pull that off..

vickymania

Reaction score
sorry about the british bull dog thing..i completely forgot about it..apologies..
how about Randy Savage?? think the guy is still in good shape for a match-up..and why not Doink? he he..lol

straight_edge76

I doubt Savage would go to the WWE again. I think Doink would be good for a laugh, that is if he is still alive? LOL Orton Punting Doink..priceless, besides Doink isn't what I would call a "Legend" wasn't really a superstar he was just a character. Basically a Eugene type of character; a Glorified Jobber.

vickymania

Reaction score
bring back Goldberg and Goldust..Orton can put through goldust for sure,but think goldberg will be heavy on him..he might get speared..