Should WWE legends stop challenging Randy Orton?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

It's not, If the Legends stop this then the Legend-Killer Gimmick goes off and I don't think that's a good Idea.
But then again, Randy Orton needs a new gimmick maybe a Evil Monster gimmick like Abyss of TNA or a deep trapped soul or something like Kane and The Undertaker it would look so good on Randy Orton and will Introduce something new.

vickymania

Reaction score
let him be with this gimmick for some time to come..atleast those legends are getting the chance of a match with someone in a wwe ring..if wwe changes this avatar,i dont think it will work again for orton..
btw,you have anyone in mind who might challenge him to a match county??

note : if Scott hall returns to WWE,it will be great to have a Orton Vs Hall fight..read in the threads about his return to wwe stuff..and also,if he gets HHH and HBK again and beat them,his list becomes more dangerous than ever..

i wouldn't mind Iron Sheik givin him challenge..hell,if he becomes Champion,imagine WWE might even give these legends a title shot with Orton!!

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
let him be with this gimmick for some time to come..atleast those legends are getting the chance of a match with someone in a wwe ring..if wwe changes this avatar,i dont think it will work again for orton..
btw,you have anyone in mind who might challenge him to a match county??

note : if Scott hall returns to WWE,it will be great to have a Orton Vs Hall fight..read in the threads about his return to wwe stuff..and also,if he gets HHH and HBK again and beat them,his list becomes more dangerous than ever..

i wouldn't mind Iron Sheik givin him challenge..hell,if he becomes Champion,imagine WWE might even give these legends a title shot with Orton!!

Legens getting a chance of a match? no. they're getting the chance to be "Punted" into obscurity.

Whoever challenges him to a match will be whoever Vince and the Creative team wants

No. Iron Shiek is way to old IMO.

I'm kinda hoping that they git of the Legend Killer gimmick. Im tired of seeing Orton "Punting" washed up nothings into the "hospital". All he does is put them into obscurity.

Hopefully, he'll challenge Triple H, and try to beat his "legend", but then Triple H beats him.

Wordlife

i would like to see orton vs jericho because Y2J would make an impact on raw and that would be sweet

vickymania

Reaction score
Y2J will be a good test for Orton..but i think he'll get HHH first,maybe evn the next WWE PPV! that match should be a rockr..waitin for HBK to return man..its been a long time..would love to see him take his revenge on Orton..

The A-man

Reaction score
Is it just me or is the WWE simply throwing just ANY legend they can get their hands on?

Out of all the legends Orton's "killed", if yet to see one "killing" thats mattered.

vickymania

Reaction score
thats why i think Scott Hall will be good if he comes back..and Y2J,if he returns will be great cause both Orton and Y2J are great wrestler's with good moves to thrill the crowds,i think..as far as bringing old legends for Orton,i think right now,not many of them r around or in good shape or mind to come and wrestle..

kingovkings

Reaction score
i think the legend killer thing az gone on 2 long and its getting boring now,id love 2 see trips go after randy which will probs happen after he demolishes booker at summer slam,revenge for the whole dx vs rated rko last year oh and 4 punting hbk

LKP

Why hasnt orton taken out malenko,duggan and anderson yet? I think he should take them all out instead of the same old ones. Orton should slow down the legendkiller status after he beats cena at summerslam. He should become more darker and new music also. he should concentrate on being champion.

straight_edge76

I don't think Malenko or Anderson are cleared to wrestle. Hasn't he already "Killed" Duggan?

The A-man

Reaction score
Arn Anderson was forced to retire from the ring due to repeated neck and upper back injuries and isn't cleared to wrestle or take any attacks to his problem areas but that could change sometime down the road depending on his condition. Dean Malenko retired to do work as a WWE road agent. As far as I know Dean isn't suffering from any injuries at the time so he might end up facing Orton.

Also, I can't help but wonder how long Orton's 'Legend Killer' act will last. He's just about "killed" most of every WWE legends on the roster. Bringing in old WWE/wrestling alumni would be a good choice to add variety to Orton's hit-list, but I can imagine how expensive and time consuming it would be to track down a legend, sign him/her, and work out a deal. Some may already be busy doing work for other promotions or out of action due to injuries and other problems.

Reaction score
Orton and Legends.. Well I think it’s getting kind of boring now.

The match starts, Orton dominates.. picks up them victory and then injures them. LOL bring Bret Hart in!!!

vickymania

Reaction score
dont think Bret will fight in a ring any longer..he's done with WWE..if he ever comes back i would like him to fight with HBK one last time..
aren't there any other's who might fight Orton?? we'll have to see how far this legend gimmick goes if he becomes champ on RAW..

Wooderz245

Reaction score
randy orton vs bret hart in both of their primes wud be an awesome match. I think Ron Simmons will probably be the next legend to be "killed" by Orton