• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Short Introduction from Czech Republic

Hey guys, my name is Pavel Vlček. I am from Czech Republic and i'm 16 years old. My hobbies are wrestling (that's for sure), music (i'm an amateur rapper), kickboxing (now i am kickboxer for 4 months) and another sports like football and basketball. My favourite wrestlers are HBK, The Miz, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, CM Punk, Jeff Hardy and so on. And my favourite fighter is Brock Lesnar. Music? All kind of music from rock across metal to rap and party bangers. That's my first message to you, so thank you for reading and have a nice day:)

Pete

The Czech contingent increases. Soon we're going to need a Czech-language forum just for you guys to all converse between yourselves :D

Derrick

FATHER IS THIS REALLY YOU? :abandon:

All jokes aside, welcome to the forums bro, I'm more than surprised to see YOU on WS, I thought that you know.. I knew you're a wrestling fan, but I never knew that you knew of WS. :)