• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shop suggestions.

Crayo

The Boss
For a long time now I've wanted to add a shop like we had on MyBB so we can spend the forum cash we earn on the site. Please post your suggestions of what you can buy below. I'll consider them all.

Nano

The Game
Technician
What about Usernames and Usertitles?
One month legend memberships? (this should be really expensive and also may increase the activity, and if they like how it's like they may buy the lifetime membership)

I don't know what else... I'll think about more things I'd like to buy and may be interesting.

Sackfist

Champion
You could have additional features for groups. Example a subforum for the group forum, more group exclusive awards.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Custom legend color bar!!! Well... you can give us a few options to pick from. I am over this uggy yellow/piss gold color.

Crayo

The Boss
Legend banner colour changing is impossible. I've given legends so many chances to change their colour, but it always ends up with Gold being the colour the majority want, or not being able to decide definitively what new colour you want.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Gold makes the most sense for Legends, IMO. So many people would take advantage of the color changing as well. A new color for every day of the week :urm:

Rogue

Legend banner colour changing is impossible. I've given legends so many chances to change their colour, but it always ends up with Gold being the colour the majority want, or not being able to decide definitively what new colour you want.

What about being able to change the color of are username?

Crayo

The Boss
What about being able to change the color of are username?

I'll put that in. There is a setting. I'll probably make it really expensive and only for a week, since I don't want a rainbow coloured users-online box, lol.