Shop suggestions.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
What about Usernames and Usertitles?
One month legend memberships? (this should be really expensive and also may increase the activity, and if they like how it's like they may buy the lifetime membership)

I don't know what else... I'll think about more things I'd like to buy and may be interesting.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
You could have additional features for groups. Example a subforum for the group forum, more group exclusive awards.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Custom legend color bar!!! Well... you can give us a few options to pick from. I am over this uggy yellow/piss gold color.

Reactions: Rogue

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Legend banner colour changing is impossible. I've given legends so many chances to change their colour, but it always ends up with Gold being the colour the majority want, or not being able to decide definitively what new colour you want.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Gold makes the most sense for Legends, IMO. So many people would take advantage of the color changing as well. A new color for every day of the week :urm:

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Legend banner colour changing is impossible. I've given legends so many chances to change their colour, but it always ends up with Gold being the colour the majority want, or not being able to decide definitively what new colour you want.

What about being able to change the color of are username?