Shop suggestions.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I'll put that in. There is a setting. I'll probably make it really expensive and only for a week, since I don't want a rainbow coloured users-online box, lol.

As long as I get to change my color to purple and keep it that way I'm fine. :gusta:

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
We should be able to buy smiley's, user bars (Like the one I have that says "the brood" we should also get to name the user-bars ofcourse and get to pick the colors.) Change our user titles, and more sig space.

Chaz

The Artiste
Reaction score
Being able to change all the blue of the skin to any color?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Maybe have some sort of bidding system for it? And have it last a set amount of time before the next bid..

That might work.

The other way wouldn't because say someone bought it, changed it, and then someone else did right after. Feels like a waste of my ever so precious NP cash.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
As stated above, there is issues with having it like that. Plus, someone could change it to something horrible, and the global site theme would look disgusting. Nice idea, but not practical.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
As stated above, there is issues with having it like that. Plus, someone could change it to something horrible, and the global site theme would look disgusting. Nice idea, but not practical.
I can already see Khali in the header