Shitbox 360

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Fucking piece of shit. Microsoft sucks. Just my way of taking my anger out over this whole PS3 error bullshit.

Nation

Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 are like the only two great games it has lol. Though Left 4 Dead 2 has shitty characters and the partner A.I. is trash.

Hometown Kid

So are they going to make a commercial over this error?

But seriously, if there isn't a fix soon i'm going to personally go to Sony's studios and shove my foot up Kaz Hirai's ass! D:

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Worldwide sales

1. Wii – 67 million, as of 31 December 2009 (2009 -12-31)
2. Xbox 360 – 39 million,as of 1 January 2010 (2010 -01-01)
3. PlayStation 3 – 33. million, as of 31 December 20 (when PS2 sold 135 mil. LOL).

the market has spoken, PS3 fails.

[yt]R98qC0fd_1w[/yt]

Nation

Half of those 360's are dead now so they don't count. That and it had a year head start lmao. Also PS3 > Shitbox Again. Sony fixed it up. Oh yeah the PS3 was also the most expensive console for years yet it's right fucking behind the 360 now.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I support both 360 and PS3. I don't really understand the hate between 360 fans and PS3 fans. The only thing I like the most out of the two is playstation's controller. Otherwise I could careless, they are both great systems.

I don't really put the Wii in the same category as 360 or PS3. It is like a genre of its own.

LadyHotrod

I support both 360 and PS3. I don't really understand the hate between 360 fans and PS3 fans. The only thing I like the most out of the two is playstation's controller. Otherwise I could careless, they are both great systems.

I don't really put the Wii in the same category as 360 or PS3. It is like a genre of its own.

It's because smurfs like to participate in gay console wars. I have practically every console/handheld and they all have their pros and cons. I play my PS3 the most but it's just because I have always liked the system in general and the controller and games. That doesn't make me hate the other consoles. They still have pros as well.

Hometown Kid

Most gamers also aren't rich.

Plus PS3 is where it's at, more cool stuff, also more games I enjoy on PS3, that's the main difference.

Nation

PS3 has better overall entertainment. Better games, Blu Ray, web browser, and soon a better motion controller.

This Guy

I bet everyone (except Blaze) has more trophies then me.

I'm pretty sure your right J, but what is your gamerscore?