Shane O Mac's impact - Good or Bad and its impact on WM32

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Only a couple of days more to find out.... Cant remember having this kind of excitement for WWE RAW since a long time

Which brings me to the point I made earlier. Finally they've got us talking (in a good way, that is) and finally some anticipation...

Reactions: Joseph86

Joseph86

Jobber
Reaction score
On RAW, Vince McMahon openly dropped an F-bomb during a promo segment while Roman Reigns ended the show covered in “blood” following an attack by Triple H. Wlll Vince /Shane put an end to the PG ERA?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
On RAW, Vince McMahon openly dropped an F-bomb during a promo segment while Roman Reigns ended the show covered in “blood” following an attack by Triple H. Wlll Vince /Shane put an end to the PG ERA?
no.

Reactions: Snowman1

Giovanni Prado

The Artiste
Reaction score
I highly doubt Shane will be the one in that cell fighting the Deadman. We'll be getting some answers on Raw, but for now all we can do is guess what's gonna happen.

I personally think Shane will somehow get Undertaker on his side, and Vince will have to get somebody on his side to face Taker.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Sounds crazy but I really do think Taker and Shane will be in that cell. Yeah if this and but that, but tell me a better option at this point than the guy who it seems can create more buzz than anyone else? Who cares if Taker gets cheered, the story still works in this case.

Pro Wrestling: Where "It sounds crazy but the match will be exactly what it says it is" is a thing

Reactions: Swift and Joseph86

Joseph86

Jobber
Reaction score
I really hope there is a face to face segment between Taker and Shane. There are rumors that Shane might not show up on next week's RAW....

RVD_86

Jobber
Reaction score
No way of possibly knowing. if it's a good or bad thing. Only time will tell and the result of his match at Mania. If he sticks around after that and takes active involvement in the company again things may be shaken up a bit. But if he disappears after Mania like some expect he will, it'll be another pointless come back for a part time idol.

I really hope it isn't though and he is back and getting involved. Can't get any worse than it currently is!

Joseph86

Jobber
Reaction score
Just a thought !!!!! What if Taker locks in Hells Gate, then Vince who is by the ring side, does the classic of making the assistant call for the bell, but Taker doesn't agree and tombstones him in the middle of the ring. so it's a no contest....

Giovanni Prado

The Artiste
Reaction score
Just a thought !!!!! What if Taker locks in Hells Gate, then Vince who is by the ring side, does the classic of making the assistant call for the bell, but Taker doesn't agree and tombstones him in the middle of the ring. so it's a no contest....

But Vince already called for the bell, so how's it a no contest?

Joseph86

Jobber
Reaction score
But Vince already called for the bell, so how's it a no contest?

Well, my bad... I should have completed.... Taker locks in hell's gate and then sees Vince signaling / approaching the assistant to ring the bell. Taker unlocks the hell's gate and would go and then drag Vince him into the cell, tombstones him and then leaves....

Giovanni Prado

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well, my bad... I should have completed.... Taker locks in hell's gate and then sees Vince signaling / approaching the assistant to ring the bell. Taker unlocks the hell's gate and would go and then drag Vince him into the cell, tombstones him and then leaves....

Much better lol. I can see that happening, too. Taker doesn't care who has control of what so it would make sense for him to try to win his match, but not like that. So if Vince were to call for the bell, taker would be pissed.