Shane O Mac's impact - Good or Bad and its impact on WM32

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Joseph86

Jobber
Reaction score
We are so glad that Shane O Mac is back , but I don't feel the heat with his match vs Taker at WM32

Here’s why this is a bad booking and why Shane O Mac will not win

The reports that Taker would be facing someone who was not an active wrestler ended up being spot on, but nobody predicted it would be Shane O Mac

Undertaker’s Legacy:

There is absolutely no way Shane McMahon would defeat The Undertaker at WrestleMania , Can you imagine how absurd it would be looking back on the legacy of one of WWE’s greatest stars and seeing that he went 23-2, with the only losses being to Brock Lesnar and Shane McMahon? And most importantly why would the Phenom take orders from someone he’s feuded with a million times?

Undertaker’s Character: So with his return, Shane has a baby face appeal, but the way the story has been set up, The Undertaker has to be a heel and he hasn’t been a heel in years. We all feel that this would be Taker’s last WrestleMania and we want to cheer for him and not against him.

Seen Before, Heard Before: So again, as per the deal if Shane beats The Undertaker, he gets to run Monday Night Raw. That would mean removing Triple H and Stephanie from power, a storyline we saw just as recently as Survivor Series 2014. It lasted exactly six weeks before it was overturned. The Authority is not going anywhere

Shane O mac present status: Shane hasn’t spent the last decade in the gym preparing for his last big run; he’s been sitting at a desk in a boardroom in Colorado and China. He’s also a 46-year old father of three. The reality is there’s no way Shane is entering that Cell on April 3rd in Dallas, Texas and doing anything remotely near as risky as the stuff he’s known for .Also, Shane is the CEO of “ You on Demand” , the first VOD service in China and serving on the board of directors for the “ International Sports Management agency “ This will end in a loss so Shane-O can go back to all his important venture capitalist inclinations,

Reactions: Solidus1

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
As I noted in a recent post, this match definetely has a lot of weirdness in it (too many ifs and buts about it) but first things first, let's see if it actually happens.I mean, yeah, it was announced and all but like others have mentioned, this story is still open to various scenarios including Shane perhaps choosing somebody else to wrestle for him so let's take it a step at a time.

First step? Well, Undertaker is going to be on RAW this Monday so let's wait and see what he has to say and take it from there. Is he even up for this match? What's in it for him? Lots of questions so let's wait and see.

In a more general perspective, I'd love for Shane to actually stick around, you know, freshen things up a bit but that of course depends on whether his return was just an effort to hype Wrestlemania and only that or if he's actually here to stay for the long run.

Reactions: Joseph86

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I really am not sure if this match will even happen. Take is on raw next week and things can change on a dime. We will see, but they're both too old and I don't see this going well. The only thing that would be awesome is if Shane is taking a beating in the match and getting destroyed then heel cena comes into the match and destroys taker leaving Shane with the win. Shane and cena now have raw. Holy shit

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
The only thing entertaining about Shane was his high impact spots, jumping from the rafters onto his opponents... He won't be doing that anymore, get lost Shane, he's useless now.

Joseph86

Jobber
Reaction score
Agree, but I doubt he will do those stunts as he is knowfor

Joseph86

Jobber
Reaction score
I really am not sure if this match will even happen. Take is on raw next week and things can change on a dime. We will see, but they're both too old and I don't see this going well. The only thing that would be awesome is if Shane is taking a beating in the match and getting destroyed then heel cena comes into the match and destroys taker leaving Shane with the win. Shane and cena now have raw. Holy shit
To be very honest, the exitement of what might happen on next week's Monday Right Raw brings back some old memories

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Shane vs Undertaker is not happening. Shane is not going to get booed, and Undertaker is not getting booed in his homestate. There will be some kind of swerve setting up Undertaker with Shane in his corner vs whoever Vince brings in.

That's what I think at least

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I agree about it not happening. Look at Shane. Does he look like he can handle a 30+ minute match with Undertaker? They did this "in case", they are being hopeful Cena will be better in time. It is a way for them to have options for Undertaker and have an opening for Cena. I am sure everything will change come Monday when Undertaker voices his reaction.

Joseph86

Jobber
Reaction score
I agree about it not happening. Look at Shane. Does he look like he can handle a 30+ minute match with Undertaker? They did this "in case", they are being hopeful Cena will be better in time. It is a way for them to have options for Undertaker and have an opening for Cena. I am sure everything will change come Monday when Undertaker voices his reaction.
I agree, he was all sweaty by the time he came to the ring....one could argue that he will get back in shape and all, but Shane vs Taker doesn't generate much heat

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I agree, he was all sweaty by the time he came to the ring....one could argue that he will get back in shape and all, but Shane vs Taker doesn't generate much heat
Nah it would be a mistake if they let it happen. Plus, you can't get into shape in just 5 weeks. Look at CM Punk... He was in shape and couldn't get in better shape for UFC in the how many months he's been training.

Joseph86

Jobber
Reaction score
Nah it would be a mistake if they let it happen. Plus, you can't get into shape in just 5 weeks. Look at CM Punk... He was in shape and couldn't get in better shape for UFC in the how many months he's been training.
oh man, thinking of PUNK....WWE Desperately need him.... I would want him to have a small and successful UFC career and return to WWE

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
oh man, thinking of PUNK....WWE Desperately need him.... I would want him to have a small and successful UFC career and return to WWE

I think that was the plan he had but who knows at this point. I can't see him ever fighting in UFC at this point.

Joseph86

Jobber
Reaction score
We still haven't heart from the deadman yet..... it would be great if taker shakes hands with shane ... So it will be Shane at Taker's corner vs xxxxx at Vince corner at WM32

Last edited:

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I wonder if they will have him ref the HHH vs Roman match. I just randomly thought of that. I mean, we are almost 100% sure this Undertake vs Shane match isn't happening so what better way then to have the crowd get more into the ME? Maybe have Shane be the ref then have some kind of branding stipulation on it. Like Shane takes over Raw if Roman wins. Yes, sounds corny but it fits.

Joseph86

Jobber
Reaction score
I wonder if they will have him ref the HHH vs Roman match. I just randomly thought of that. I mean, we are almost 100% sure this Undertake vs Shane match isn't happening so what better way then to have the crowd get more into the ME? Maybe have Shane be the ref then have some kind of branding stipulation on it. Like Shane takes over Raw if Roman wins. Yes, sounds corny but it fits.

It actually sounds good

Reactions: Neptune