SEVERELY disappointed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Or mabye the writers had no thrid man and wanted regal to attack HHH?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

watch the show, and he motioned for someone to stay backstage for us to notice

HHHforever

Reaction score
^I did see that and I think they're all just toying with us. When that guy on ECW that always gets his ass kicked came out, Tazz introduced Khali really slowy and described his size before he said his name. If you watched the crowd's reaction they started to go nuts like the Big Show was going to come out and then it was just Khali. So I think their just having a little fun at our expense until he does come back.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

its their way of tasing us smarks! dam you vince!

Adampro123

Reaction score
Figured this would happen. it looked like regal was looking at show saying not to go on and then regal went on his self. this may be a part of a future storyline with big show and triple h.

MrKennedyMark

Reaction score
Having Big Show return only to lose to HHH makes absolutely no sense. He should return at Royal Rumble (where it won't hurt him if he's eliminated because anyone can win the thing) or the night after. Remember the Jericho return thing began well, but was executed not so well. Having Big Show make his return only to lose to HHH would make his return pointless.

The Rated R CMStar

Don't go back in there. I think that the point that Big Show debuting with a loss to HHH made no sense, so don't start everything again

MrKennedyMark

Reaction score
I am not starting anything, I'm just stating my opinion on the issue. If you weren't talking to me, ignore this.

The Rated R CMStar

Just that this thread overpassed its due. Big Show didn't debut, HHH is in the Rumble, enough said. This thread should be closed

John

Regal did put his hand up to stop someone, it could have been the big show! i agree, Big Show could have debuted but if he had he would have probably jobbed to HHH because HHH was always going to be in the rumble match. he's the boss's son in law.

jback

Reaction score
I was very disapointed because I thought it was going to be either Big Show or Lashley and it was a total let down when it was Regal who went to the ring. I think hey didnt have the big show come down is the fact that obviously creative wanted HHH back into the rumble and it if it was the big show he would have had to job to hhh on his first night back which would have been pointless. I hope Show debuets at the rumble and eliminates hhh ass.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Regal did put his hand up to stop someone, it could have been the big show! i agree, Big Show could have debuted but if he had he would have probably jobbed to HHH because HHH was always going to be in the rumble match. he's the boss's son in law.

Yeah he was ALWAYS gonna be in the rumble but not coz he is vince's son inlaw its Because he is one of the top superstars in the wwe that puts arses in seats sells shit loads of merchandise and is a big draw and on top of that the fans love him have you heard the pop he gets. But then again that means nothing does it, its coz he banging steph init, always the same old shit when it comes to trips pity you cant say somthing more constructive than he the boss son inlaw :toilet_claw: