SEVERELY disappointed

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
We were pretty much promised a surprise opponent to give HHH one hell of a match,

Really? We were promised that HHH would have a ***** match? Says who? The WWE promised a mystery opponent, and they gave THREE. Just because YOU dont like who they were doesnt mean everyone else has to hate them too.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Well I agree that this was not the best match and wasn't what I was expecting, not that I was shocked, but can you at least admit that this had nothing to do with HHH using his pull to beat 3 competitors? I mean you kind of said that, but I'm not sure if you were actually saying it or not.

CenaMark54

Why in the hell would they bring out Big Show to job to HHH in his return match? That scenario would make no sense. Neither would Big Show beating HHH. There is no way they keep HHH off a PPV, especially the RR and there is really no need for another one on one match since we already have Orton/Hardy, Flair/MVP, Rey/Edge, and JBL/Jericho. Without HHH there would be almost no star power in the Rumble.

And why would Khali make any sense, he has been relegated to a 'comedy feud" and has little to no credibility left.

It made perfect sense to me and it allows Show to possibly make his return at the Rumble if that is even happening. I will beleive it when I Read it on WWE.com or see if with me own eyes.

Airfixx

Missed Raw this week but...

Sure, it would have been preferable to see a bad-ass 1-on-1 one match, but so be, it HHH was always gonna win. Besides is getting 3 guys over the top rope on par with getting 3 pin-falls in a row (in terms of a 'burial' of talent)?

...C'mon, get real!

SuckIt

Reaction score
I was waiting for who his opponent would be all week, turned out to be a huge dissaspointment, Big Show wouldn'tve been a wise move IMO, what about a face like Kane? Just a suggestion....

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Interesting idea, but they don't want a face-face match in that situation. They wanted HHH to go over a heel or 3 in this case haha. But still it was only an over the top rope match now if he had gone over 3 people and pinned them all it would be a totally different situation.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Show should come back on SD randomly and just suprise us all. I mean come on, I dont want to go with the ''Y2J'' Save us era again. Let's bring him back next week.

HHHforever

Reaction score
Yea it would be nice if he came back and shocked us all however that can't be done on Smackdown. If he returns on Smackdown it'll be everywhere. Not only would it be on all the spoilers, but it would probably be on wwe.com too, so it wouldn't be that much of a surprise. They will bring him back randomly I think, but for it to be a surprise it'll have to be on ECW or Raw. We won't be seeing any type of saveus campaign or anything like that with Big Show's return.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Yeah.. they should just do it live on Raw. Just to get everyone's attention. Then the next week have him switch over to SD.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^hahaha I like it. However if the Big Show is in as good a shape as they say he is I dunno if we can call him fat anymore. I heard he's down to a slim 440.

aznality

Reaction score
If you never knew Big Show was returning, maybe you wouldnt be disappointed in the first place. =)

HHHforever

Reaction score
^If you could read we all pretty much agreed that Big Show coming back is not why most people were disapointed. We were disapointed because it could have been a better match and could have been booked better.

The Rated R CMStar

I think Raw gave the smarts or the IWC as whole a little message.

I mean, if you pay attention, Regal motions in the ramp as if he was stopping somebody, he stopped the third opponent and then he ran into the ramp. Maybe a little message for all the people who knew about The Big Show, because, he was indeed backstage.