Seth Rollins Forced to Vacate the WWE World Heavyweight Championship

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
There's a shock.
Yeah, I mean, it couldn't be because I'm right or anything silly like that.
The real shock is you always are defending the stuff that doesnt make sense and think that because he is champion that he is all great and mighty.
For sure. Just because you're the champ you don't get an automatic pass. Rollins is a great wrestler who had a shitty title reign due to bad booking. It's not like he's the first and he sure as hell won't be the last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The real shock is you always are defending the stuff that doesnt make sense and think that because he is champion that he is all great and mighty.

No I think that being champion doesn't mean it's your job to make others look strong. He's a heel. Hes supposed to look like a bitch. John cena was taking care of putting over other stars as US champion.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
But he should make others look good and not just be a whiny bitch. I understand the heel aspects but he just looked worthless

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
He's a heel.
Sorry, but this is the dumbest reasoning ever. Ric Flair was a heel for years and he always made his opponent look like a million bucks while cheating his ass off to win. I mean, the guy brought Koko B. Ware to a near four star match ffs! He also did it while he was a young champion, before you try to use Rollins age again to somehow justify why he didn't need to make anyone look good.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Sorry, but this is the dumbest reasoning ever. Ric Flair was a heel for years and he always made his opponent look like a million bucks while cheating his ass off to win. I mean, the guy brought Koko B. Ware to a near four star match ffs! He also did it while he was a young champion, before you try to use Rollins age again to somehow justify why he didn't need to make anyone look good.

Are you serious? You use koko B Ware as an excuse. A job as champion is not to take bad superstars and carry them to good matches. Like what the hell. WWE doesn't exactly have 200 stars on their roster. If Rollins didn't face established superstars, he'd be going up against guys who you wouldn't believe should/could be challenging for the title at this point.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
A job as champion is not to take bad superstars and carry them to good matches.
Actually, in many instances it is very much their job to get a good match out of anyone. Rollins did that too. What I was saying was that maybe he should have been doing it against people that could help out now instead of guys like Kane. Anyhow, I'm done with this. As per usual, you're way too dense to understand what I'm trying to say so just forget it. Congrats on getting another thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.