• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Seth MacFarlane Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Well, not the worst result, but game is gonna take forever now

you’ll prob be able to rep back in for an inactive anyway

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Day wasn’t exactly rushed, we’ve had 6 claims - Plus we know there’s another mason out there. I’m ok with the pace of the day

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Some of the stuff I picked up on, such as those posts with tweet betrayed Jeff not acting entirely honestly tho, and I still have confidence in CP

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Final Vote Count

Jeffatron (10) - Odo, Raidokken, Shawn, NotBrutus, TheRedPrince, Chimp, V.Sky, PHEN0M, Banez
PHEN0M (1) - Shawn
Grim (1) - Mr.Tweetums
Doddsy (1) - Grim
Odo (1) - Jeffatron

Jeffatron has been lynched:

Congratulations, you are Death, Individual Aligned. The epitome of destruction and you send fear throughout the entire universe, even if you’re mocked by your mother for taking your cousin to prom. You are the Serial Killer. On any night, you may select a target that you wish to kill. As some added perks, you are investigation immune and have a 1-shot bullet proof vest. You win when you are the last man standing.

It is now Night 1. Send your roles in now. You have 18 hours (approx.)

Status
Not open for further replies.